1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Gabriel

Oct 21, 2006

1. I bought Volks doll fullset from Gabriel. Communication was very smooth. She is also very friendly and fast in responding to PM. She shipped the item out faster than we agreed (Thanks!) and tracking number was informed promptly. Highly Recommended!

2. I bought an sd10 body from gabriel and it was an excellent transaction -it arrived quickly and there was good communication and the body was in excellent condition and well packed. Thankyou!

3. Bought a head from Gabriel. What can I say? I'm in love :D
      Great communication and comfortable layaway, high recommended seller (and faceup artist ^^) thank you very kindly for letting me adopt this gorgeous brat :)

4. I bought a School C head from gabriel. It came immaculately packaged, and the faceup and modding work were absolutely expert! Thank you!

5. I commissioned a face up from gabriel and it was very much worth the wait. Good communication and amazing face up work. I would be more than happy to commission her again in the future. Thank you!

6. I was able to put Gabriel's beautiful Amelia boy mod head on layaway and I couldn't be happier with the head. She was awesome throughout the entire transaction, she shipped the head quickly and he arrived in perfect condition. He's so beautiful. I can't recommend her enough! :D

7. got a doll off her, wonderful to deal with XD

8. I brought a Volks Shirou Tachibana Fullset from Gabriel, it was an all round fantastic transaction. She was very understanding when I couldn't pay straight away and was kind enough to hold him for me for over a month. I'd be more then happy to work with her again and couldn't be happier.

Thanks again!!

9. Gabriel joined my Soom Glot/Glati GO :pcupcake

The transaction went smoothly. She's real sweet and friendly, pay fast, and very patient with such a long wait.

Highly recommended buyer!

I would definitely love to deal with her again :)

10. i commissioned gabriel for a face-up and she did an awesome and beautiful job <3 wonderful to communicate with and really punctual (with both finishing the job within the amount of time she stated and also with meeting up). it's really nice meeting you!! once again, thank you very much :)

11. gabriel purchased a pair of Volks WS high-heeled feet from me, and she was absolutely wonderful. She paid promptly, had great communication, and was patient with the rather long shipping time from the US to Singapore. Thank you so much, gabriel, and I hope you enjoy them! :)

12. I bought a body from Gabriel in layaway plan, Gabriel was so nice in the whole transactions even gave me a few days more from what we planned. I definitely do any business with Gabriel again. Thank you very much!:aheartbea!!!!!!

13. Commissioned a faceup from gabriel for my So-nyeon-gi Yujin, and he looks wonderful. Good communication and amazing work!

14. Sold a BJD to Gabriel and everything went smoothly. Great communication, thanks!

15. I bought a pair of Volks High heel feet from Gabriel. She's very accommodating and easy to deal with. The feet arrived as described. I would definitely do business with her again^^

16. gabriel purchased a modded swd lucas head from me and was very pleasant to deal with - a great transaction ^^

17. I've bought a handsome Reisner's modded head to gabriel, in layaway.
      He arrived very well packaged, safe and fast.
      Perfect transaction, really sweet and nice, communication quick and always helpfull and polite.
      I'll be very happy to do business with gabriel again, anytime soon ! :)

18. I bought a DOD head from Gabriel. It is beautiful and the care they took in wrapping it was so nice! Thank you so much! Highly recommended!

19. I bought a SwD Nana from Gabriel. The transaction went very smoothly and she arrived very well-packed. Thank you! ^^

20. ~Positive~
      I purchased Gabriel's Hitomiya eyes. She is wonderful to buy from. Quick to respond and so very helpful. Quick to ship and well packaged. Thank you so much! ^__^