1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Gabriel

Oct 21, 2006

1. I bought zouks eyes from Gabriel, and the transaction was perfect! her communication was prompt and she shipped out the items quickly. I'm really happy with what I got and I'd love to do business with her again. Thanks!

2. bought a gorgeous little yotenshi yayoi from her. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again!
      -Pandora-

3. I commissioned Gabriel for a face up. This is my 2nd time commissioning her. She is amazing. Her face ups are really beautiful. The transaction went smooth. Fast delivery and wonderful communication. I highly recommend! Thank you so much once again!!!!

4. Gabriel modified & painted my Williams and she did an absolutely amazing job! She's extremely talented, very kind, & ships very quickly. A lovely transaction all around, I couldn't be more happy with what she did to my boy:D Thanks again:aheartbea

5. I bought a head from gabriel on layway in a perfect transaction! Gabriel was very friendly and just a pleasure to work with. Communication was great and shipping fast. I would not hesitate to do business with gabriel again! Thank you so much, gabriel!!

6. I bought an SDGR body on layaway from Gabriel. Wonderful to deal with - always great communication and the package was shipped quickly and securely! Thank you <3

7. Bought a volks head from her, fast communication , great seller ^^

8. I just received a body from gabriel and the whole transaction was great!
      She's a very nice and kind person to deal with (: Waited patiently until my layaway was completed and shipped the body quickly.
      Very carefully packed and body arrived in great condition ^_^~

Thank you very much! &#9829;

9. I just received a doll from Gabriel (Domuya Faith) with a faceup by her, and it is such an amazingly gorgeous doll!! Transaction was great, and she was excellent to deal with. I'd love to do business with her again anytime!!

10. Gabriel painted two of my dolls and she did absolute beautiful works! One of the most handsome face-up I have ever seen. She is also very friendly and we had great communication from start to finish. She is very talented, responsible, and honest artist I have been dealing with. I think I am so lucky to have my dolls painted by her. Will definitely commission her again in the near future. Thank you so much for your great works!

11. I commission Gabriel for face up my doll.

Gabriel DO a great job.
      With good communication and fast contact, we've a good time together in dealing.

Thank you very much.
      I really love your work.X3

12. Hi~

I recently commissioned Gabriel for a face up, She did an excellent job on my Cuprit! :D
      -communications very friendly, smooth, and quick
      -shipped quickly, and very well packaged
      Thank you so much!

13. I commissioned Gabriel for a face-up for my boy and I couldn't be happier with the whole experience. Gabriel was super friendly and responded quickly to PMs. I felt very comfortable leaving my boy with her. And when his face-up was done, I was amazed. He turned out just how I imagined, but 10 times better! I am very happy with him, and the work Gabriel did. I really hope I can commission Gabriel again, and I would highly recommend others to do so as well.

Thanks so much!!! :aheartbea

14. I just bought a Volks oldskin SD13 boy body from Gabriel, and it was an ideal transaction--very friendly and clear communication by PM, prompt shipping, and extra-super-careful packing of the body parts. Gabriel was even nice enough to include string! It's a pleasure to do business with such a trustworthy, nice seller. :aheartbea

15. Gabriel painted another of my heads - stunning job as always, have never had a problem with her service. Will hopefully continue to commission her in the future!

Thanks again!

16. I purchased an Unoa Zero headback with both Latea and Marion faceplates from gabriel. She was very pleasant to deal with. Very friendly, quick to respond, and quick to ship! And her faceups on the faceplates are so amazingly gorgeous. Would definitely deal with her again!

17. I just had a once again wonderful transaction with Gabriel. She purchased a doll from me. The transaction is super smooth from start to finish. Communication is friendly, payment is really fast. She also informed me as soon as the doll arrived. I could not recommend Gabriel enough. Would love to have more transaction with her again at anytime~ Thank you so much again, Gabriel :D

18. I've been in love with Jamie's face ups in a long time. Finally I sent her my Esty Peroth head to work on. ^^ And she did a wonderful job, as I expected her to! *^^* I love him very much... Everything was worth it! She did it just the way I wanted it to be, communication was excellent, shipping was fast and there was no problem whatsoever. She had to remove the first face up, because I couldn't properly described what I had in mind... ^^;; But the second one was marvellous. Thank you so much for doing it~ *hugs*

19. Gabriel's face ups are just amazing. This is my 3rd time commissioning her to paint one of my boys. She was wonderful to deal with. Great communications and fast shipping. Hopefully will be doing business with again. Thank you so much!

20. Gabriel did some commission work for me; a faceup and a fix for tan resin. She did some absolutely amazing work, my kids look just great! Every time I PMed her she replied to me in a timely manner, never left me hanging or wondering what was going on. :) Got progress pictures, etc and overall it just went great! I'd definitely commission again! Thank you!