1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Ginarolo

Jun 2, 2006

1. bought some eyes and volks robot ears from her. great transaction. friendly and very pleasant to deal with. thank you

2. Bought a pair of eyes from Ginarolo. She was super friendly, and even helped me pick the perfect color for what I wanted. Great communication and fast shipping, the eyes arrived safe and sound. Will love to deal with again, thank you!

3. Another fabulous transaction with Ginarolo! Eyes are perfect and fast shipping; thanks a bunch!!!

4. Bought some eyes from Ginarolo and as always they're absolutely perfect! Thanks so much!

5. Another perfect transaction with Ginarolo. Eyes are fantastic and super fast shipping. Thanks so much!

6. I bought a pair of eyes from Gina and the transaction was perfect from start to finish. Great communication, quick mailing, and the eyes are exactly as shown in her sales thread. I will definitely buy eyes from her again!

7. Another perfect transaction with Gina. Always a pleasure to do business with. The eyes are beautiful!!

8. Another fantastic transaction with Gina. She's a pleasure to deal with as usual. Thank you so much!

9. I bought a pair of glass eyes from ginarolo. It was another flawless transaction, and I'm super happy with the eyes-- thank you so much!

10. Always a pleasure Gina :pcupcake the eyes you sell are my favorite! & the colors/size are always perfect! Thank you very much :)

11. I have purchased eyes from Gina on a few occasions. She ships promptly, and provides excellent communication. She has a quality product and I will purchase from her again.

12. Another fabulous transaction! Return customer for years now and highly recommend Gina. Fabulous customer service and always ready to show pictures, for comparison, to make decision on purchase. Thanks!

13. I bought another pair of eyes from Ginarolo. Awesome customer service and product as always-- highly recommended! :)

14. I purchased two pairs of eyes from Ginarolo, the eyes arrived quickly and are absolutely beautiful. The communication was both very friendly, helpful and prompt. I look forward to future purchases from Gina and highly recommend doing business with her. Thank you so much Gina! :daisy

15. Bought three pairs of eyes from ginarolo and it was a great and smooth transaction. Thanks!

16. Once again, a perfect transaction! I bought a pair of eyes (Violet Storm with purple threads, 16mm) and they are gorgeous, they were shipped very fast and well padded. Top quality glass eyes, swift communication and fast and friendly service will keep me coming back!

17. Gina's eyes really are the very best, I've tried all sorts of glass eyes since 2004 and always go back to Gina eyes, they just have that special quality that makes dolls' eyes follow you round the room..
      Gina always ships out fast and securely and is lovely to deal with.
      I just purchased 2 pairs 12mm eyes and they are gorgeous.
      Well reccommended. :daisy

18. Recently bought a couple pairs from Gina and as always a total delight, wonderful as always!!! and the eyes were beautiful!!

19. I bought some more eyes and as always everything went wonderfully! Thank you again!

20. I bought some eyes from Gina and the transaction was very pleasant. The order took longer than expected, but I'm so happy with them I don't mind :) I wanted to get eyes that were the same unusual color as the acrylic eyes my doll came with, and Gina helped me find exactly the right option among the many colors and styles she offers!