1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Ginarolo

Jun 2, 2006

1. Purchased two glass eye pairs and they arrived very quickly! Thanks again!

2. Glass eye purchase. Great quality, everything was as described :)

3. I purchased a YoSD hand and sword from @ginarolo. Communication was clear, shipping was prompt, and the items arrived safe and well-packed. Many thanks for a smooth transaction!

4. Another lovely couple of pairs of eyes purchased from Gina! She really is a wonderful resource for the harder to find colors in quality eyes. Thanks!

5. I bought two pairs of eyes from Gina. It was a perfectly smooth transaction; excellent communication, quick shipping, and high-quality eyes. Thank you!

6. I bought another pair of eyes from Gina and as always, she was very helpful and shipped beautiful high quality eyes quickly and carefully packed. Thanks!

7. Bought another two pairs of eyes from Gina. They are perfect as always just like the million other sets of eyes I've bought from her. :] <3

8. I bought Volks Yo-Sd Williams Body from Ginarolo. She was very kind and helpful. She found shipping method suitable for me. The packaging was very reliable, body in great condition - like a new. It's great transaction and I really recommend her as a seller!

9. Repeat customer. Purchased two pairs of glass eyes and they arrived very quickly! As always, they are fantastic. Thanks again!

10. I bought two pair of glass eyes from Gina and they are just beautiful. She shipped them out fast and provided friendly communication through the whole process. I highly recommend her glass eyes and she is a pleasure to work with.. :)

11. I purchased glass eyes from Gina. They are so beautiful. She is a great seller. I highly recommend her. Thank you!

12. Purchased a beautiful set of green eyes from GinaRolo. Communication was excellent, super fast shipping. Will buy from again in the future. THANK YOU!

13. I purchased three sets (Light Blue, Muted Green and Silver Grey) of glass eyes from Gina and they perfect! Highly recommended! Thanks!

14. Just bought a yosd Cecil body! Everything went smoothly and the body arrived quickly and well packed.

Thanks again!

15. Bought a pair of eyes from Gina and they came perfect and beautiful. As always, she's a joy to buy from. Prompt communication and quick shipping :) reccomend this A+++++ seller till I'm blue in the face. Thanks again Gina!!

16. Bought two pairs of eyes from Gina, am completely blown away at how lovely they are! Communication was prompt and shipping quick (all things considered right now!), will be glad to purchase from again! Thank you!!!

17. Ginarolo sold me a doll. Pleasant transaction throughout, and wouldn't hesitate to transact with again. Many thanks!

:cake:

18. I bought a Volks SD13 Williams from Ginarolo. Communication was great and friendly, they shipped quickly, and the doll arrived well packed and just as described. Ginarolo was absolutely wonderful to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thanks so much for a perfect transaction! <3

19. gina sold me a volks mdd rena ryuugu and everything went wonderfully! she kindly held the sale for me for a week, and shipping was incredibly fast! she is polite and responsive and i can't recommend her enough as a seller <3

20. Purchased a Tsukasa head from Gina, everything went smoothly and arrived quicker than expected. Perfect transaction, thank you!