1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Griffonfeathers

Oct 29, 2006

1. I've had two awesome transactions with Wendy. She replies to emails and PM's promptly and pays like lightning. And she's a sweetheart to boot.

^__^

2. Super Nice girl! This is the first time I have ever sold one of my dolls, and she is just awesome! I am confident that this dolly will have an awesome home. Super fast payment. :)

3. Another super transaction with griffonfeathers! She is so easy to deal with! Very quick payments, and good communication! I cannot recommend her enough! :)

4. I sold an Uyoo to Wendy and she was a pleasure to deal with! Very sweet person, paid quickly, and was very prompt responding to PMs. :) Thanks again!

5. I sold my Soom Aren to GriffonFeathers and it could not have been a better transaction. Communication was excellent. Fast payment. Definitely recommend. I am so happy Aren got such an excellent home. :fangirl:

6. I just sold my Elfdoll Winky to Wendy, and it couldn't have been a better transaction! Fast payment, great communication, and of course a great new home for my little one! THANKS, WENDY!

7. Oh let me just tuck my nose back in to give yet another huge thank you to Griffonfeathers! She pays *instantaneously* and always has the most delightful responses to receiving a new doll (or in this case, three!). Excitement is contagious, and it makes me happy happy to know my girls are in such a loving new home!

8. Wendy is the BEST! She is so easy to deal with, paid lightning fast, and is a joy to know. I wish all my transactions were as wonderful as she is! She bought my little Bobobie Erin and I received payment within a few minutes! Great communication through email, too.

Two big thumbs up!!!

Mary

9. Well, this might not be totally to do with dolls, but I guess in the case of tiny dolls it is. (purchasing my dollhouse for her little ones) Griffonfeathers a great BJD lover and a great person to deal with. Thank you for helping me out also. I know she will give all of your unwanted resin a very great home. :):)

10. I love, love, love dealing with Wendy. She's such a nice, awesome lady to deal with. I can't think of anyone better who deserves all the good fotunes of the world. And all the resin kids she can love. -lol- Thank you for adopting my tinies Wendy!

11. Sold a doll to Griffonfeathers, would do business with again in an instant. Great communicaton and lightning-fast payment! A pleasure dealing with you!

12. Griffonfeathers is a joy to sell to. :D She's quick to respond, and prompt with payment. No one should have trouble buying from, or selling to her!

13. Griffonfeathers is great to deal with, she bought a head from me, paid super fast, and has great communication skills.

14. I sold a MistyRose Bambicrony to Wendy... she was great! :) She paid quickly and was very sweet to deal with. I also enjoyed hearing about what she would do with her... and I can't wait to see her space pixie photoshoots!

15. This was my first trade/transaction on DOA and I can not say enough good things about Wendy. She makes trading fun and she is a joy to correspond with. I look forward to trading again.
      Bonnie
      divasbydesign.org

16. Oops, I didn't log in here! Did a very nice buy/trade for a doll with griffonfeathers and she was terrific to deal with!

17. Couldn't be nicer! Extremely fast at paying and great communications.
      HIGHLY recommend! Thanks!

18. I :aheartbea Griffonfeathers :)

19. I purchased a beautiful Kimono from Wendy! It came with free boxer shorts too. She was wonderful to deal with and shipped the item right away. I highly recommend her and will definately be doing business with her again. :aheartbea

20. Great transaction with Griffonfeathers. She purchased an Aren from me and it could not have gone better. Sorry for the late feedback...:)