1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for HighPriestessIce : D

Aug 9, 2007

1. I bought a few glass cups from HighPriestessIce, and we were having some shipping problems because it seems like the package went missing in the mail. But she sent me a second set, which got here safely. She went above and beyond to make sure that the cups won't break, they came in a plastic box and were securely wrapped in bubble wrap. Thanks for the extra, btw, I really appreciate it <3.

2. (Sorry this feedback is coming so late, I thought I already left it!) HighPriestessIce purchased an outfit from me, was fast with the payment and great to do business with. Thanks so much :)

3. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

[for an outfit ^^]

4. HighPriestessIce Purchased the GOONG Manhwa set from me! Great communication! Smooth Transaction! Fast payment! Easy to deal with! Come back anytime~

5. HighPriestessIce purchased the Korean manhwa from me. Fast payment! Easy to deal with! I hope to do bussiness with you again. ^_^

6. Bought a punk top made by HPI herself~

Very well made! Thanks for the free gifts (a mini halloween bag perfect for halloween and a random word tee :3)

Will definitely order from her again!

7. I bought a Punk Kimono sweater from HighPriestessIce and I'm very happy with her work. It took over a month for me to get it, though I think it's due to a communication problem because PMs weren't going through for some reason. I would still be happy to do business with her in the future. Thanks :)

8. HighpriestessIce bought SM accessories from me. She was very nice to deal with and made payment promptly. Thank you so much! :D

9. I bought a pair of rings from HighPriestessIce for my Delf and my DoT girl, they're beautifully made and fit really well! She's great with communication and shipping was fast! I'd gladly buy from her again!

10. I bought a t-shirt, arm warmer, punk outfit, and some christmas candies from HighPriestessIce! She was very nice throughout the whole process. The clothing is fantastic and the candies look so real I want to eat them! Thank you so much for a great transaction! ^__^

11. Purchased a few items from HighPriestessIce, and everything went great~
      A tad timely at first, but she was very sweet and sent me a whole bunch of free goodies to make up for it! :D
      Would definitely buy from again. Thank you, dear! :):candycane

12. Purchased 2 Dollheart sleeveless hoodies from HighPriestessIce. Good communication, took a little bit to ship at first but she gave me a free shirt to make up for it. ^_^ Thanks!

P.S. HighPriestessIce: I tried to PM you to let you know I got the shirts, but your Inbox is full.

13. Okay I'm not entirely sure where to go with this but this seems to be the best place.
      I have been trying to buy a pair of $18 pants for my dollzone megi since September 24, 2008. I have every single message saved back that far where we made an agreement on the fact that I wanted them and how I could be paying.
      I gave her the measurements for my boy and sent the money order out, it took almost 4 weeks for her to get back to me saying that she had recieved my money order and that the shorts would be shipped out immediately. The first attempt at getting the shorts they got lost in the mail. The second attempt they would not fit over my boys thighs. I have been messaging her since November when I recieved the 2nd pair that they were too small.
      Attempts at sending her messages after the first contact was impossible because her inbox always seems to be full. I have been waiting almost 5 months for a pair of shorts that should have been correct to begin with.
      The last time I talked to HighPriestess was nearly three weeks ago when she told me that she had completely forgotten me when she was looking through her messages that came in over the holidays. She said that I would be the first one to be getting my item and still have yet to receive it.
      I would never buy from HighPriestess ever again, the communication is absolutely horribly. She basically has been ignoring me this entire time and I am fed up with it. I have the feeling that she is trying to rip me off of my money and would like to warn any future buyers to watch how they do business.

14. Thanks for buying my items :)!

15. I asked a mod and it was ok to respond.
      I just wanted to state that I paid for replacements and shipping out of my own pocket.
      Also my thread clearly states, I don't own or have access to a MSD. There is no guarntee it will fit perfectly. I measured pants on a MSD before, In fact the pants I used still have the pins in them.
      I have also had both my personal email and my MSN address posted in the first post of my shop. I also have AIM and Yahoo in my profile, Though they're less used. That gives 5 options to contact me. If my inbox is full there are 4 other ways to contact me. There is absolutely no possible way I cannot be contacted.
      I will not ignore or avoid anyone. If there is a problem contact me. If I don't hear from you I will assume all is well. I am much too busy to chase after 1 person.
      If there was this big a problem I'd have been happy to give a refund.
      I do not care to make a profit, which is why my prices stay low. I am just happy to sew for other people.

I have also stated, that Canada post is on a mini strike. I've had problems with the CP Waterloo location and switched to the UPS Kitchener one. I, as well as other people in the area haven't even been recieving our own mail till recently. 5 of my own packages are still missing. Holidays are a busy time, as well the snow storms delay planes which affects airmail.

I am currently having many stress related heart problems as well as being involved in a murder trial. Which is why my shop will remain closed untill this passes. If you note I always close down my shop when I fall behind on orders to ensure everyone recieves theirs before I take on more.

16. I placed my order late november, paid early december, gave her a deadline because she asked for it and I didn't receive my item until last week. She gave a lot of excuses like she'd shipped several bunches of packages and would check again and send the rest. I figured mine would be one of the last to be sent in that bunch-even though it should have been one of the first since we'd agreed on a deadline. I gave her benefit of the doubt since her shop said she was having troubles, hence why i let it slide, but to not have received it when all the bunches were sent out is ridiculous. The tracking states it wasn't shipped out until late january. Unacceptable.

17. I'd also like to note. He/she didn't respond or send payment for for weeks after the deadline after initially discussing the order. I though they flaked on me -_- Then when payment was sent there was no name at all so I had no idea who it came from.
      I've kept all the emails as proof.

18. I brought some rings from HPIce,

While shipping was slow, She sent me a few freebies.
      Many thanks!

I will buy from her again.

19. :chocoberryShe bought several props from me and paid me very quickly! She was very nice to talk with! She is welcome back any time!

20. I bought two ear cuffs from HighPriestessIce and they arrived wonderfully and exactly as described! She also included some freebie rings, a dollie sized rose and some dollie sized heart candies just in time for Valentine's day! I could not be more pleased! :aheartbea

Excellent Seller!