1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for HighPriestessIce : D

Aug 9, 2007

1. i
      bought a kimono from HighPriestissIce...It's amazingly pritty...I took some time to ship...but it was well worht the wait...She sent a couple of freebies along with it!

2. Got my Xue-la's clothes today and they look EXCELLENT! Good quality work. Priestess is a very talented seamstress and was wonderful to purchase from.

There were a few issues regarding sending the package out, but they were understandable problems but she sent me many extra goodies with what I bought! Definitely will do business with you again~

3. Purchased part of my Dollheart Pirate Land outfit and was totally flawless as a buyer! Fast payment, awesome to chat with and always friendly. I couldn't ask for more! Thank you so much again! :chocoberry

4. I bought a choker and a hot chocolate from HighPriestessIce. They were packed well and she sent a freebie with it as well. I'd definitely buy from her again, thank you! :D

5. Just purchased a great little doll prop from HighPriestressIce, and am very pleased. Nicely made item, good communication and quick, fast shipping ~ Thank you for a lovely transaction! :)

best wishes,
      earth.spirits

6. I bought some clothes and accessories from HighPriestressIce and everything went smoothly. The shipping was a bit slow but that was mail issues and had nothing to do with her, she sent my package on time and provided me a tracking number as promised. I'd buy from again with no hesitation! Thank you~

7. I bought 15 Hot Chocolate Mugs with different variation in them from HighPriestesIce. She was very kind to let me have a bundle discount because I bought a ton of her stock! XD She was fast to reply and quick communication! She was patient with me getting in the money to her too because it was transferring onto Paypal.

To my surprise, when the package came...she gave me some extra goodies! Also, in the package, she nicely individually wrapped each much!! @_@ Then, she gave me an SD? sized shirt with the numbers "69" on it. *snickers* My friend and I laughed at it. XD She also gave me some heart biscuits that she also sells in her shop along with the bundle. *_* There was also a slight mishap with the package. There was a broken mug. I PMed her about it and she was nice to give me a small refund for it. ^_^

She's a great person to do transaction with! I highly reccommend her for anyone who does future transactions with her! :D :aheartbea

8. I bought accesories from HighPriestessIce. They looked beautiful, thanks^^

9. item bought: hand cuffs

great price, really nice, and they even gave a free gift ^^ would buy from them again.

10. I purchased some hot chocolate mugs and mochi! Her sweets are lovely! Every doll needs some.

11. I bought some clothing items from HighPriestessIce and she sent them along with all kinds of fun goodies! It was such a nice surprise. Thank you! :)

12. I bought a necklace from HighPriestessIce and it is so cute and looks great! She thought the necklaces were sold out but yet she dug through her stock to find one that was hiding for me. She shipped it in a cute little bag with a couple of little freebies. Very nice and straightforward person to deal with. Thank you!!

13. I ordered some MSD strawberry pocky and handcuffs, and my boys loved them! HighPriestessIce was quick on communication and friendly and promptly shipped my order. I'll definitely be coming back to her!

14. Great seller! Everything arrived in great condition and I was pleased with the products. Even the packaging was nicely wrapped and pretty! I would reccomend this seller to anyone <3

15. A wonderful transaction! ^-^ I got exactly what I ordered and they look LOVELY. I absolutely ADORE them to no end! It was a bit of a delay on shipping, she sent lovely freebies along with it.
      I'd do business with her again ANY time. She is an AMAZING seamstress!

16. Bought a pair of custom legwarmers from her. Not only are they wonderfully made, they arrived clean and along with some cute gifts :>

Thanks so much~

17. I purchased some clothes from HighPriestessIce. The clothes are perfect and everything went well although she forgot to tell me at first when the payment arrived. But except of that it was a good transaction ^-^. Very nice person.

Thank you! >u<

18. i bought some hot chocolate cups from HighPriestessIce. they are wonderful, such good quality and perfect for my mocha obsessed boy XD

i also loved the cards as a free gift she put in with them <3
      thank you!

19. I ordered some rings and a pair of handcuffs from HighPriestessIce, they are great. HighPriestessIce was very accommodating when the post office lost the first package and was king enough to send a replacement. I would definitely do business with her again. :)

20. Bought an outfit from HighPriestessIce & it was perfect & fun!! I love it & so does my girl :o) A+++++++++