1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for HighPriestessIce : D

Aug 9, 2007

1. HighPriestessIce bought some SD Beer Mugs off me. Great communtication, fast payment, altogether a great buyer. Hopes to do buisness with her again!

2. I bought a necklace from highpriestessice. The price was good,Very friendly. Shipping was a little slow but that was ok. All around a good transaction thanks so much

3. I purchased quite a few pieces of clothing from HighPriestessIce. They are very nice pieces. I adore them. She sent them out super fast so my boy would have clothes in time for a convention. And she included some AWESOME extras. I will definitely be doing business with her again if at all possible :)

4. I bought some doll-sized food from HighPriestessIce, and not only did it arrive safely and is exactly what I expected, but she also threw in a very cute "Make Love, Not War" doll T-shirt! I'm thrilled, and would definitely buy from her again in the future.

5. HighPriestessIce organized a split for the Cuprit. it was not easy as she took the split after another person and manage to received the items on another place.

Despite that everything was nice and easy

Thanks^^

6. HighPriestessIce made me a custom fiber wig and it is very nice. :fangirl: She had a few problems along the way but that was because this was her first time working with curly hair. Her communication is great and I would love to commission her again any time.

Thanks girl!
      Nina

7. HighPriestessIce did a layaway with me for a Soom Heliot, she paid on time, sometimes early, was nice in PMs and let me know when it arrived, thanks!

8. HighPriestessIce bought a Hitasura Leather Jacket for 70cm dolls from me.
      She paid very promptly and the communication was good. Thank you for a great transaction!

9. I was in HighPriestessIce's Cuprit split (I got the doll) and everything went incredibly well, her actions were fast and I felt clearly informed about everything. I even saved some money because she was kind enough to do some arrangements with the shipping of the package. Than you for trusting me! ^^

10. I sold a SD Skateboard to HighPriestessIce. Her payment was prompt and communication was good. Overall a smooth and seamless transaction. I would sell to her again. Thanks so much! :)

11. I bought some finger armour and silver rings from HighPriestessIce and they are gorgeous. She was really helpful and the shipping was not only free but super fast too :fangirl: I will definitely be buying from her again. Thank you!!

12. I bought some Halloween props from HighprestessIce. The order consisted of a mug of chololate, a skull bucket filled with candy and a candy apple. Everything was hand made out of clay. The pieces were really cute and the details amazing.

I recommend her work and would buy from her again!

13. I've just received my Halloween competition draw prize from HighprestessIce. She sent me a whole package of the cutest little goodies including....candy for me and my dolls, a teddy, an SD Halloween jumper, a pumpkin candle, a mug of coffee and some Halloween doll sized tote bags. My kids love their gifts....Thank you. I will be ordering more from you very soon!!! :fangirl:

14. i just received my halloween candy order from HighPriestessIce and although there was some drama with the shipping on part of the postal office :|she was very nice about everything and kept me informed. i would definately buy from again in the future

15. just received my Halloween candy order from HighPriestessIce and even though the post office was slow on getting it moving everything went wonderfully even with a screw up on my part ^^;;; all the candy is very detailed and well worth the price my tines are loving every last piece.

16. I bought a waist cincher from HighPriestessIce, and it's quite fantastic! And she even included a free t-shirt! Thanks!!!!!

17. I bought some jewellry from HighPriestessIce. It arrived safely yesterday and is absolutely lovely.

As always she was a pleasure to deal with and communication was great. Thanks HPI :)

18. I bought three SD-sized rings from HighPriestessIce. It took her longer than usual to ship, but that's because she was having some health problems at the time. Communication with her was excellent, and it turned out she included extra rings and a free T-Shirt along with a written apology message in my order. It was such a nice detail! Thank you very much.

19. I bought two rings from HighPriestessIce. The first time I ordered them they got lost in the mail during the holiday season, so she was nice enough to mail out replacements. They arrived today and I was surprised to see a free cute tshirt! The rings fit my dolls beautifully! Pleasure to deal with and I'm sorry about this mishap.Thanks so much!!

20. I bought a ring from HighPriestessIce. It fits my boy perfectly :D
      Communication was great. It was well packed and I received two extra free rings!
      She was a real pleasure to deal with :)
      Thank you!