1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for HighPriestessIce : D

Aug 9, 2007

1. Bought some jewellery from HighPriestessIce she shipped straight away and very quick to reply to pms

thanx again :)

2. I am sad to say, but I am leaving less than positive--but hardly negative--feedback.

I ordered a pair of rings from HighPriestessIce waaay back on November 16, 2009. Started out nicely, she answered my PMs promptly and let me know, supposedly, when the rings were sent. Several weeks went by and no rings arrived, so I PM'd her--on December 14--asking if she had sent them. She said, "They should have arrived by now."

That...does not sound too terribly promising, however. I kept in contact with her, and on December 27th, she offered to send replacements, since they had still not arrived. I was alright with that. Perfectly fine.

I did not hear from her for a while and no rings arrived in the mail. I finally PM'd her again, on January 19th, asking if she had sent the replacements out yet. "Its been a while, to put it plainly," I said.

I hate to quote, but she said:

Can't remember who you owe packages to? That...isn't overly professional, I am sorry to admit. I did not wish for a refund and told her as much--I only wanted my rings. Please, just send me the replacements. This was around January 22nd.

I did not receive the tracking number until January 28th. Only today, February 24th, did the rings arrive--a whole four months and one week after I originally ordered.

I will not deter others from doing business with her, just because I was unlucky enough to have had an unlucky transaction with her--reading through her other feedback, I just seem to have been stricken with bad-luck.

I am sorry this happened, and you did your best to help, but I am now wary of doing business with anyone in Canada.

Good luck to you in all your future sales.

3. Bought some jewellery from HighPriestessIce, Great communication
      and she was a pleasure to do business with :3

Will definitely do business with her again X3

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

4. HighPriestess did a layaway with me for some Soom hands. Communication was good. I would do business with her again. Thank you!

5. I bought a choker from HighPriestessIce. At first, she forgot to mail out the package and was very apologetic about it, offering me a refund which I declined - it happens to everyone after all. The items arrived very well packaged, and I was pleasantly surprised to see she had packed in many extras and a packet of yummy tea. :) Thank you very much for the lovely surprise!

6. I bought a TON of jewelry --and they are all fantastic! :D

Everything was easy and package arrived in good shape.

7. I bought jewelry from HighPriestessIce and I really love them :D
      There were some problems with the shipping, but she was quick to reply to my PM's and the problem was easily solved. :)
      The items were all well-packaged and arrived safe and sound. Pleasure to deal with, I'd definitely buy from her again.

Thank you! :aheartbea

8. I have bought 3 rings for my SSDF from HighPriestessIce, despite the postage delay due to the volcanic ash and stuff, everything is fine!
      PM replies were good and rings are all nice and well fitting!
      Thank you <3 I recommend her rings ;)

9. You are very very good buyer , your kindness,friendship and praise really encourage me to keep working for the whole doll world ,and let me deeply feel the trust ,friendship ,kindness during our transaction . I am a glass doll eyes manufacturer , I enjoy the praise from you after my hard work,to be honest , I am really willing to work for you again and try to do my best to make the top quality and service for the wonderful doll world .to let all of us to feel the trust and friendship between the people and make the happyness for each other are more important than the money , and feel our work are meaningful and life are really happy . Any requirements including the special requirement which no people can do ,please feel free to contact me .
      thank you again!
      Your friend :Lu

10. I ordered some jewellery from HighPriestessIce. Communication was good and I was notified of all delays promptly. Everything arrived in perfect condition and I wouldn't hesitate to order from her again~ Thank you so much.

11. I bought a pair of doll size rings from HighPriestessIce. She was very helpful with answering my questions and they arrived very quickly with a bunch of awesome extras! XD

Thanks so much! If I need doll jewelry again in the near future, I will definately look at her sales thread first. <3

12. I bought some jewelry from HighPriestessIce and they arrived today.
      The communication was very good! Everything was well packed. Thanks very much for the extra gifts!
      The rings are fantastic!
      Pleasure doing business with you :)

13. I bought some jewelry from HighPriestessIce and I am very happy with my purchase.
      There was some delay with shipping but she informed me of this delay ahead of time and the communication was very good.
      They were packed in a cute little pouch and looks really good on my dolls.
      When I need more jewelry, I'll be sure to check out her store first. Thank you so much for a good transaction :)

14. Bought a custom sized PVC straps and they arrived quickly and in good condition. HPI stayed in contact and did everything to make sure it was done properly. My doll is as pleased as I am. Thank you!

15. i purchased a beautiful gold ring for my beloved soom super gem poodle from HighPriestessIce. there was no problem whatsoever with the international transaction, i would not hesitate to recommend her or to buy from her again.

thank you, HighPriestessIce for all the wonderful free presents ! :) my dog is having ever so much fun with them .

16. Fantastic jewelry and great service from this seller. I'm so pleased, I'm placing another order! Highly recommended.

17. I bought a necklace and two rings from HighPriestessIce and even though there were bit problems with the posting and stuff, everything went eventually really well and I got all I wanted just like I wanted them. :3 And got a big extra too. <3
      I recommend her to everyone, communication was just great and the jewellery are awesome.<3
      Thanks!

18. I bought some jewelry from HighPriestessIce. Product was exactly as shown, and she always replied promptly to PMs. Thanks so much!

Linda S.
      galatia9

19. My second order for her great jewelry. Lovely items at a great price and a very helpful seller.

20. HighPriestessIce purchased something from me recently and was great to deal with. I would sell to her any time! :D