1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for HighPriestessIce : D

Aug 9, 2007

1. I purchased three rings and an arm cuff, and the communication was excellent! She worked with me a lot while we tried to sort out shipping questions, and was incredibly patient with answering all my questions. Everything arrived really quick, too, though there was a simple problem with one of chain links coming loose in shipping. It's an easy fix, though.

I'm looking forward to when her accessories and clothing opens up again, and when she releases new jewellry. I'm definitely keeping her threads on my subscription list to purchase from again. ^.^

2. I purchased a few pieces of jewelry from HighPriestessIce and love the pieces. They are lovely and it was well packaged. Communication was very good. I am pleased all around.

3. I bought a pair of MSD sized rings from HighPriestessIce. Payment was easy and she got back to me quickly. The rings were sent promptly and arrived in no time. The fit was right and it looks great on my boy. Thanks so much! Would definitely do business with again.

4. I bought:

F. Cross collar.

Black Faux Leather Spiked collar.

LE Gold nabe Slave bracelet. qty=2

LE FD Armband. ANTIQUE GOLD. qty=2

ring, double band gold. qty=1

--and she included some little gifts and extras, which was sweet.

I've purchased from her before and have always been very happy. :D :D :D

5. HighPriestessIce bought BJD laptops from me!
      Quick payment and great communications^^
      Have informed me once the package arrived! Recommended buyer!!
      Thank you<3

6. I bought two lovely little armbands and two ankh necklaces. They're absolutely perfect, the price was decent, and communication was excellent. I will definitely buy from her again.

7. Here's the big odyssey XD

I purchased some rings and bracelets with HighPriestessIce on April, this year XD but unfortunatelly, some days after she shipped the parcel, Canadian posts started a strike. So, we waited and that wasn't a long one, but, well, they managed to lose my package. When it was around August this year, I asked her if she had any info about the items, and she discovered it was missing. So, she kindly offered me to send another parcel, and I just asked her to wait, because this time it was Brazilian posts that were in stike LOL

After everything had ended, she sent me the items, but our posts here are incredibly slow, and I just thought they lost the package again, so I was gonna ask her to drop the negociation and let it be, no problem, but then, I saw a small packet in my PO Box XD The items miraculously arrived just in time for Christmas!

Well, the jewelry is really cute, I love everything, she even sent me some gifts and I'm happy with it all!

After all, VERY POSITIVE FEEDBACK!! I will buy again FOR SURE!!

8. I sold a set of kimono to HighPriestessIce.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very much!^0^

9. I bought a few rings from HighPriestessIce. Everything went great, communication was excellent, items look lovely. Thank you very much for the business! :)

~Sheila

10. I bought some jewelry from her but it went missing in the post. She was good enough to send replacements at her own expense which is very generous of her. A great seller and highly recommended by me not least for her kindness.

11. I just bought my second set of rings from HighPriestessIce. Communication was excellent and shipping was faster than expected. The rings look great on my boy, very professional and to scale. I will definitely buy from her again next time I need more wedding bands. Thank you!

12. i bought 5 rings off of HighPriestessIce, and they r lovely and well made. communication was great and she is very nice ^_^ thanx

13. I bought a custom skirt from HighPriestessIce for a Soom Sard doll. Though there were some shipping issues, she resolved them very amenably and even sent along a little something extra. The skirt is perfectly sized to the doll and is definitely professional quality. I would buy again from this seller in a heartbeat!

14. I tried to buy a ring from HighPriestessIce but unfortunately, it never arrived, even when she kindly sent another one. It may be a problem at her end of the post but it's a bit of a mystery! Throughout she stayed friendly and professional and refunded my money without any fuss at all, so I highly recommend her simply for the quality of the communication and professionalism. I just wish I could have had one of her lovely rings!

15. I bought a beautiful ring from HighPriestessIce, it's wonderful quality and and she was very quick to reply to me when messaged. It was packaged with care and I couldn't ask for a better transaction, A++

16. Bought a mix of SD and MSD sized rings as a cheap reject pile, but was pleasantly surprised to find size mix of high quality, detailed rings instead. All look and fit like a dream! If I needed to commission fancy, well-fitted rings, I'd come to HPI first!

17. POSITIVE

I purchased some SD drink props from HPI's shop. There was a snag with customs but she was always friendly and on top of communication over package information and tracking it down. Very helpful and friendly seller, and that goes a long way in my book! Recommended seller! Thanks! ;)

18. I purchased quite a few items from HighPriestessIce. Even though there was a delay in shipping they kept in contact with me throughout the whole process. This person went above and beyond to make certain I was happy. Needless to say, I am. All the pieces I ordered are of top-notch quality. Thanks again!

19. Bought some Jewelry from HighPriestessIce. Communication was great and everything was very well packaged!
      I love all of it so much! Would definitely do business again. Thank you <3

20. Just completed a great transaction for my purchase of resin drinks (Whiskey, Mojito, Lager, and Merlot wine with HighPriestessIce.

All of these drinks really look REAL!

Thanks so much.