1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for HighPriestessIce : D

Aug 9, 2007

1. Commissioned HighPriestessIce to make some resin drinks and the items came looking really good and of quality. Items were securely packed as well, and I'm really happy with the result. Thank you! :)

2. I bought a scarab ring from HighPriestessIce. There was an issue at the post office but she was very sweet and sent me another one, which arrived very quickly, with a pack of pumpkin tea. Communication was good, thank you so much!

3. It was a little tricky getting my package! Due to the snowstorms and holiday delivery, it took a few tries before I got the rings that I ordered. Highprietessice was so patient, and sent me the items a total of three times until I finally got them! I even got some bonus rings. She was very friendly and considerate, and I would do business with her in the future.

4. I bought a ring from HPI and it's lovely! Very friendly and considerate --- would happily deal with HPI again in the future. Thank you!

5. I bought a dozen resin drinks from HighPriestessIce. ​They were well made, and I was satisfied with her products. I can recommend her to all buyers. Thank you.

6. I bought four merlot wineglasses from HighPriestessIce and they are just lovely and in perfect scale. They were well packed.They took awhile to get here because customs held onto them for two months, but that was not her fault. I am very pleased with them.I would be happy to business with her again.

7. I comissioned drinks from HighPriestessIce. I am such a happy camper. Not only did she do a wonderful job but she went through the trouble of finding items that matched my imagination. She packaged everything really well. Pics just don't do justice. I will definitely be doing business with her again.

8. I ordered a cooking set from HighPriestessIce. Communication was excellent. Everything was carefully packed, and she even sent me some little extras, including two of her resin drinks. ^^ If you're thinking of ordering/commissioning some of those from her, you won't be disappointed.

Excellent seller. I will most definitely be purchasing from her again in the future.

9. I commissioned few rings from HighPrietessIce back in november. The first package was lost and she was kind enough to send a new one in January.
      I thought the second one was lost as well after 2 months of waiting but it reappeared end of March.
      It was carefully packed, with few gift. I am really pleased with the rings.
      Thank you.

10. i bought some accessories from HighPrietessIce and all the items arrived very safely and well packed, AND she even included a bunch of freebies!
      HighPrietessIce is a very patient seller and an equally patient crafter as evident in all the things she makes, i'd highly recommend her <3

11. I bought some rings and drinks from HighPriestessIce and the transaction went well. Items arrived well packaged, and she threw in some lovely freebies. Thanks so much!

12. Purchased drinks and candies; they were nicely made and arrived in mint condition! Thank you very much!!! I recommend this creator of doll treats. :)

13. Painted a faceup for Highpriestessice, and everything went very well! She was very clear and up front about what she wanted, patient, forthright and thorough, and very nice! I really enjoyed working with her and hope to again sometime!

14. I bought some resin drinks from HighPriestessIce. Communication was good and when the first package was lost in the mail she quickly sent out a second package which made it just fine.

The quality of the resin drinks is really great, and she even sent along a small assortment of bjd sized silicon (?) gummy bears as a bonus. I am VERY pleased with my purchase and I would definitely do business with her again!

15. I bought several resin drinks, a ring, and a necklace from HighPriestessIce. Communication was excellent and she shipped them right away. It seems that the package disappeared in the mail somewhere on the way here, so HighPriestessIce was very kind enough to send a second one. It arrived very quickly and everything was well packaged. Everything is a wonderful quality and I would happily buy from her again. Thanks again so much!!