1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Hypercurve

Oct 5, 2011

1. I bought a Monique wig from Hypercurve and it was a really great transaction! Fast communication, shipped quickly, and was packaged well. I'd definitely purchase from her again! Thanks! :)

2. I bought a Sweetie Kaili head from Hypercurve. She's lovely to deal with-- highly recommended!

3. I bought an SD body from Hypercurve and business was good! I would do business again with them! Thank you again! :)

4. I bought a Monodee Gelda head as well as three SD clothes items from Hypercurve and am super happy with the transaction! :daisy Great communication and awesome seller. ^_^ USPS accidently damaged the box, but thanks to Hypercurve's great packaging, everything arrived safe and sound. :D Thanks, Hypercurve!

5. I bought a Delf Juri from Hypercurve and everything was great <3 she shipped very quickly and everything arrived in good condition. Thank you so much!

6. I purchased an adorable Doll Leaves Bunny Jax from Hypercurve and it was a satisfying and easy transaction. Communications were excellent and cordial. He was packaged well and shipped fast, arriving in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with my new bunny.:)

7. I purchased a F60 Moe Body from Hypercurve through a wonderful layaway. Hypercurve was really understanding and friendly and the transaction was very lovely. I received the body in great condition. Thank you so much. Excellent seller!

8. A++++++++++++++ transaction!

We had yet another wonderful partial trade with Hypercurve! She paid the difference at once and our boxes arrived a couple days apart. All the items were exactly as described and very high quality. My dolls are very, VERY happy and would love to do business with Hypercurve again at any time! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

9. Tati and I had a transaction with a partial trade. She is an amazing seller and a wonderful person! It was my second time doing business with her and I honestly can say that I could not have been happier. Timely shipping and friendly communication as always!! The doll body arrived in perfect condition and very well packed. I would highly recommend her to anyone! Thank you :)

10. A+++++++++++++++ transaction!

This time I purchased a huge lot of clothes and a couple wigs from Liz. Everything arrived today and is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT! The clothes are gorgeous, the wigs are excellent and it was so sweet of Liz to tuck in a few little nice extras! The communication was great and the customer service she provides is up and above any of my attempts to describe it. Liz will go not an extra mile, but extra ten miles to make you happy - she spent hours on the phone with USPS when my package went under radar and managed to fix the USPS problem! I am so very happy and will be delighted to do business with Hypercurve again at any opportunity! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!

11. I bought an ariadoll ns girl body from hypercurve.
      communication was fast and friendly. shipping was quick.
      I would certainly do business with hypercurve again

12. Good transaction with hypercurve from whom I purchased an F60 Rin head. Shipping was quick and communication was good. A great seller. Thank you!!

13. I bought a cottonhoney yellow stripe top and rrabit pink overall from Hypercurve. The transaction was great! She was very friendly, shipped asap and packaged it well. Would do business with again ^___^ Thank you!

14. I did a clothing trade with Hypercurve. Everything arrived safely and she was lovely to deal with! Would definitely do business again! Thanks so much! :)

15. I just did a trade with Hypercurve for some shoes/leggings for a wig I was selling. Everything was perfect and she was very nice! Thank you!!!

16. Hypercurve and I did a trade-- my wig for some of their SD girl clothing! Despite this weird Texas weather (and tons of flooding there!) everything came through just fine. It was a great transaction and I would not mind doing business again!

17. Hypercurve per usual was great to work with! Friendly communication, quick payment and let me know when her item arrived! Would happily recommend them as a buyer to anyone and hope to work with them again.

As always thank you for the smooth transaction~

18. Excellent transaction with Hypercurve who purchased a Celine head and a Cygne head from me on layaway. Payments were as agreed and communication was good. A perfect buyer!

19. I responded to Hypercurve's WTB thread for a Feeple60 Rin with faceup. Prompt and friendly communication, send payment quickly and let me know once she received her packaged. This is the second time I have dealt with Hypercurve and would not hesitate to do so again. Thank you!

20. A+++++++++ transaction!

Yet another absolutely perfect business with Hypercurve. She purchased Napidoll Naya head from me on layaway. Hypercurve was following the payment schedule right to the point and finished the payments even earlier. She kept me updated when her girl arrived and was very patient with me all the way throughout the transaction.

I will be thrilled to do business with Hypercurve again anytime day or night. THANK YOU SO MUCH!