1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Hypercurve

Oct 5, 2011

1. I bought Luts KDF Limited La Sirenita Pine Girl Head. The shipping was very fast. Communication was excellent.

2. I bought clothes for MSD.
      Good communication, shipping very fast.

Thanks !

3. I purchased some MSD clothing from Hypercurve and the transaction went smoothly. Her communication was polite and friendly and the clothing arrived in great condition! I'm happy with everything and would buy from her again! Thank you!

4. Bought more MNF clothes. They were all great and well done! :)

5. I bought some MNF clothing from Hypercurve. Very pleased with the prices, quality, and customer service, will buy from again!

6. Another perfect transaction! I had 4 custom shirts done, 2 tank tops and 2 t-shirts. Everything came out just like I wanted! Shipping was fast & safe like always. Great clothes as a great price, you can't go wrong! Thanks so much!

7. Excellent quality, excellent value, love these clothes! very pleased!

8. Bought a DD size skirt from Hypercurve. Fits perfect and she was a quick seller. A+

9. I bought a few bottoms and tops from Hypercurve and I am happy I did! Very good seller and good quality. Shipped fast and arrived safe and sound. Would love to buy from again, Thank You!!

10. Great Seller :D bought 3 love items. Great quality and were as described :) Arrived quickly and with no problems

11. I bought some MSD clothing from Hypercurve. Very pleased with the prices, quality, and customer service, will definitely buy from again! Very good shipping and packaging along with fast communication. A++ seller

12. i bought a shirt from hypercurve. she was quick to answer my questions and shipped promptly. the shirt is absolutely adorable, and i couldn't be happier.

thank you so much!

13. I received my second set of outfits from Hypercurve and I couldn't be happier! I ordered my first set and turned around and ordered some more from her. Great quality, lovely styles, really good prices and excellent customer service will have me coming back. Another great transaction, Thank You so much! :fangirl:

14. Bought an MSD dress from Hypercurve. Great transaction and communication! Fast shipping. Would buy from again!

15. I bought two shirts and a hat from Hypercurve. Items arrived safe and sound and I would buy from her again! Thanks so much!:D

16. I bought a MNF Aline girl body from her :) Very nice communication and she even let me know when she shipped the body and gave me the tracking number!! Shipping was super fast!! Excellent and nice buyer, will definitely do business again!! I am super satisfied :)!! She even went out of her way to include a gift of awesome fairyland postcards. Thank you!!

17. I purchased a couple of MSD clothing items from Hypercurve and t was a perfect transaction. Communication was excellent, shipping very fast and I'm happy all around. Cute clothes, too!:D

18. I bought some MNF clothes from Hypercurve. Super communication, fast shipping and the clothes are perfects! Thank you so much. Hope to deal with you again very soon.

Thank you ^^

19. I bought MNF clothes from Hypercurve - everything is absolutely amazing, and she shipped nice and quickly. Would definitely buy from again!

20. I bought a Blue fairy Olive from Hypercurve. She answered all my PMs and was very nice and helpful and got information to me while Olive was stuck with the Swedish customs for a couple of weeks! My Olive arrived in absolutely perfect condition and I'm so happy! A great seller!