1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Hypercurve

Oct 5, 2011

1. This was my second purchase from Hypercurve. Nice casual clothes for a great price. Great communication and will be buying more. Thank you!

2. I bought a cute little dress from Hypercurve! It came right on time and fits so well! Thank you!

3. I've bought from Hypercurve twice now and both times I have been satisfied. Will definitely be buying again.

4. Purchased some lovely fashions for my girls from Hypercurve and am completely satisfied with everything about my dealings with this seller. Great communication, fast ship, nice items...just a wonderful experience. Thank you!

5. Bought a bunch of MSD clothes from Hypercurve, she's great! Everything was made very professionally and looks fantastic on my kids. Shipping and communication were wonderful too. Thanks so much!

6. I bought some MSD clothes from Hypercurve. Communication was excellent, clothes are very beautiful, I'm very satisfied this transaction. Thank you! ^^

7. hypercurve bought a wig from me. She made a reservation at first, paid it fast as she promised and informed me when it arrived after sending :3 Very friendly and easy to deal with. I would recommend her as a buyer for everyone. Thank you!! :)

8. I sold an outfit to Hypercurve. It was a perfect transaction thank you!

9. ordered msd clothes, transaction went smoothly. items packaged appropriately, everything was there and her clothes are lovely. communication was good and shipping was fairly fast.

10. Purchased some msd girl clothing from Hypercurve. Communication was excellent in all ways and the transaction went smoothly. Everything arrived safely and the clothing was even cuter in person! :D

11. Bought some more clothes from Hypercuver everything when so smoothly and even when I was concerned about the shipping Hypercuver was fast with a reply and assured me that everything was as should be. I would never think twice about doing business with Hypercuver she is wonderful to work with and her clothes are amazing and so cute. A++++ seller and wonderful all around, only thing I wish Hypercuver would do would be; to send out business cards.

12. I bought a bunch of msd clothes from Hypercurve! Super cool seller! Thanks SO much!!!

13. I sold a dress to Hypercurve. She was a perfect buyer thank you!

14. Hypercurve purchased a wig from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Nice, quick and great communication. Would deal with again thankyou!

15. Hypercurve traded three articles of doll clothing for one of my wigs. Communication was awesome and she was so friendly! We both shipped the day we said we would, and our items arrived around the same time to each other. All in all, a wonderful experience! I would definitely work with her again.

16. I bought some MSD slim mini clothing from Hypercurve. I was not disappointed at all by shipping times or packaging. Everything was nice and even better than I expected!

17. I made a second purchase with Hypercurve of MSD items and everything went smoothly! Thanks very much! :)

18. I bought some clothes for Hypercurve and everything went perfectly. Clothes where amazing, communication and shipping where excellent. Altogether spectacular! Thank you!! :D

19. Bought some MSD clothes from Hypercurve. Super cute, great price, great communication. Thank you!

A+ would buy again :)

20. Bought a Dollzone Demi head from Hyper, transaction was perfect. Great communication , would buy from again!