1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for jeanet kaulitz

Aug 18, 2008

1. Jeanet Kaulitz sold me an SD sized doll head for a very reasonable price. Because the PM system glitched a few times I didn't receive several PMs from Jeanet Kaulitz, but that wasn't a problem and everything was sorted out with patience.
      Excellent packing in a large box with enough news papers for a safe trip with the postal service, btw. ^_^
      It was a pleasure doing business with Jeanet Kaulitz.

2. i bought a mnm head from jeanet kaulitz and it was a wonderful transaction - thanks so much!

3. sold a migidoll jina head to jeanet kaulitz.
      Very smooth transaction, good communication and prompt payment (earlier than the date we discussed she would pay).
      thanks for this transaction, I would definitely deal with her again!

lamira

4. I bought a modded Domuya Flexi Perennial body from jeanet. It was well packaged and arrived safe and sound. Thank you for the easy international transaction! :)

5. I bought a Luts SDF Anette head on a Luts SDF boy body from jeanet_kaulitz.

I'm sorry to say this, but this transaction has been nothing but trouble. At first, there was a big lack of communication (which I later heard from jeanet herself was because of a good reason, but still - she could've told someone else to inform me of the status of the doll, since I had already paid for it in full), then it wasn't shipped out until over a week after I had paid for it and when it arrived, it was damaged (the resin was damaged aroudn one of the doll's wrists) and very unevenly yellowed and had various weird-looking brown stains - none of which I was informed of. Also, the head didn't fit the body very well, and I hadn't been informed of this either (though I realised I could've looked that up myself).

Jeanet is very friendly and the doll was very well packaged though, but still, that doesn't make up for the rest of this transaction.

I am not sure what to do with this doll right now, but I'll give him a chance and try to fix him up, possibly change the head, since it doesn't fit the body (the neck is too wide).

All in all, I am not pleased at all and I'm sorry, but I will not do business with jeanet again.

6. Jeanet kaulitz purchased a Dollshe/soom hybrid from me. Her layaway payments were right on time, and there was lots of great communication. Thanks for giving him a new home!

7. Bought DIM Minimee Sho head. She was nice and very understanding! Jeanet is a great person to deal with. Highly recommended seller. I've love to transact with her again!

8. Jeanet bought an RS long from me and it was an absolute pleasure to deal with her. It was my first time doing layaway and she was perfect paid on time and brilliant to deal with.

Thanks Lesley

9. jeanet kaulitz bought from me Ceebe head. Payment and communication is perfect. Thank You very much. :daisy:daisy:daisy

10. I bought a 2008 Luts Wintery Head from Jeanet. She was so nice and helpful when I was trying to figure out which year the head came from. She shipped quickly and the item was great. I will gladly do business with her again. She was prompt and very friendly. Thank you. :)

11. I bought an old Dollshe body from Jeanet. The body was in very good packing, and I received it very quickly. Thanks!

12. Jeanet bought Haruka head from me. It was a very nice transaction, she paid fast and she let me know when the head arrived. I highly recommend her :)

13. Sold a pair of shoes to Jeanet. Fast and prompt regardless of communication or payment.
      Transaction was smooth and wonderful process...
      Highly recommend her! :)

14. I bought a head from Jeanet and it was a great transaction without any problems and fast shipping!
      Furthermore she's really nice and reliable! I would be glad to deal with her again!

15. I bought a MNM Aoi head from Jeanet. The transaction was smooth, the shipping was timely, and the head was just as it was pictured in the sales. Thanks!

16. Jeanet bought a Sebastian MNM head from me. :D The communication was great, and she made her payments in a timely manner. Highly recommended! Thank you so much~

17. She bought a DZ body from me and was a great buyer. We had a problem with the postal services which meant a delay in delivery but she was very understanding and patient while I sorted it out and it all ended well.

18. Jeanet bought my Migidoll Miho head, she paid quickly.
      She was friendly with good communication !

Thanks ! ^^

19. POSITIVE

I sold a 1mim wig to Jeanet. Great communication, and paid promptly. Recommended buyer! A+

20. I sold a Dollshe IM Hound head to jeanet kaulitz, and couldn't be happier with the transaction. Communication was prompt and friendly, and she paid quickly. I'm so glad my Hound has gone to such a loving new owner. Recommended!