1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Jen

Apr 11, 2007

1. I bought a brush from Jen. Fast and quick communication and shipping! Thanks so much. <3

2. I bought two paintbrushes and the transaction was very smooth. The paintbrushes came very quickly, within two days. I am very happy. :D

3. I bought two brushes from Jen. Communication was wonderful, Jen was very nice. The brushes came quickly and in great condition! Thank you so much ! :)

4. I bought 2 paintbrushes from Jen, the transaction was very good, great communication and fast shipping,
      thanks again :chocoheart

5. i bought a brush from jen,
      she was very friendly to deal with and she made extra pictures for me so i could see the size better...
      it was very well packed and arrived fast.
      higly recomended seller, thank you soo much, the brush is even better than i expected!!

lamira

6. I purchased two Artetje paintbrushes from Jen, they are simply wonderful! Jen is awesome to deal with, super fast and very friendly, thanks so much Jen. :fangirl:

xen :)

7. I bought a paint brush from Jen. She was so nice to PM me about me being on the waitlist. When she got the brushes she PMed me right away. She packaged the brush very nicely! She was very nice and smooth transaction. Good communication! Highly recommended.

8. I got a brush from Jen and everything went absolutely peachy!
      I would love to do business again. :)

9. I bought 100/0 brush from Jen, she shipped it very quickly , was nice to coomunicate and it arrived well packaged!
      Just fine <3!

10. Let me just add my name to the list of highly satisfied brush-buyers! Jen was delightful to buy from, the brushes got here in great time and are fabulous!

11. I bought another couple of brushes from Jen, and again they arrived quickly and safely. Thank so much!:)

12. Jen sold her beautiful Antique Lace Fer to me and I am thrilled to have it!! She is wonderful...a pleasure to deal with in every way!! Thanks so much Jen!!! :daisy

13. i bought a 100/0 brush from her, good communication, fast and i jus received it. Thank you so much!!

14. I bought a 100/0 Artetje brush from Jen. She was very helpful and mailed the brush out quickly :D I'll be buying again and recommending her to everyone I know!

15. I bought a brush from Jen, the brush is awesome, and she ships very carefully and quickly.

16. I bought a brush from Jen, She was very kind, communicated well and the packaging was amazing!

17. These 100/0 Artetje brushes are just amazing... this is the second one i've bought (this one is for a friend), and it's the best brush i've ever used!!

Jen always is a pleasure, her prices are reasonable, and the brush comes packaged really well!!

I fully intend to buy another for myself when mine gets old... and will buy more as gifts for friends.

18. Bought a brush from Jen, everything went smoothly and the brush came in excellent condition.
      Would definitely buy from you again in the future (:

19. I bought a brush from Jen. She shipped the item quickly and everything went smoothly^^

20. I bought some more Artetje brushes from Jen, and as always I couldn't happier. Ninja fast shipping! :D