1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Jen

Apr 11, 2007

1. I bought a brush from Jen :) she was real friendly and shipped my brush right away! thanks so much! :aheartbea

2. I bought a tiny brush from Jen. Excelent service! Highly reccomended :)

3. I purchased some brushes from Jen-speedy shipping and great communication. I highly recommend her :)

4. I purchased one 100/0 brush from Jen. She replied to PMs very quickly and shipped very quickly as well! I'd love to do business with her again.

5. I bought two brushes from Jen, wonderful communication, packaging was great, everything was fast!! Thanks :)

6. Bought brushes from Jen and she was kind enough to let me know when they were in stock, the various shipping options, and shipped them extremely quickly and very well packed. I'll definately purchase from her again.

7. I purchased an Artetje 100/0 Brushes from Jen! She was extremely friendly and had my brush sent out to me immediately! I am extremely satisfied with with brush (it's so tiny!) and want to say 'Thanks Jen!'

8. I bought Two Artetje brushes from jen, they came SO fast and great communication! Thank you so much. ~A

9. Yet another happy brush customer here. ^__^

10. Bought fine brushes from Jen! Excellent, speedy transaction!

11. I bought a paintbrush from Jen and it is wonderful! the shipping was fast and greatly priced, not to mention the brush was packaged so carefully! great seller, great product!

12. i bought a brush from jen and she was terrific! great, communication, fast shipping, and great packaging! i wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

13. i bought 3 brushes from Jen. communication was excellent, shipping was super quick. the brushes are lovely; thank you so much, Jen, for providing tools like these to the artists of the forum.

^_^

14. I bought two Artetje 100/0 brushes from Jen. They arrived amazingly fast and the brushes are great quality and teeny - perfect size for all that fine work! Good price, great packing, excellent communication, very professional. Highly recommend! Thank you, Jen!

15. I buy RML head from Jen.
      Head come to perfectly packing and quickly shipping. :D
      Perfect communication.
      Thank You very much.:abow:

16. I bought a 100/0 brush from Jen earlier in the week and it arrived today perfectly. Great communication and speedy delivery. Definitely an A+ seller. Thanks!

17. I bought a 100/0 brush from Jen. She was wonderful to deal with and shipped out within hours of payment. :D It arrived just two days later! Definitely a recommended buyer. Thank you!

18. I bought two brushes from Jen, and the transaction could not have been more perfect. Thanks you!

19. I bought two 100/0 brushes from Jen. Excellent price, transaction, and shipping. Thanks Jen! :)

20. I bought three 100/0 brushes from Jen. Excellent transaction, fast communication, and shipping! Thank you jen so very much!!! Definitely recommend!:)