1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

.:: Feedback Thread For Jisatsu ::.

Dec 24, 2006

1. I had an excellent transaction with Jisatsu.
      I just got AnotherSecret Sunday Song head today. Great packaging! Very easy to deal with and very nice ))))
      Thank you!

2. I bought an SD shirt from Jisatsu and it came in perfect condition and safely packaged. She also was great to communicate with! Thanks!

3. Jisatsu brought a Leekeworld Reika from me. Very patient, fast communication and payment.
      An overall smooth transaction. Thanks!

4. she bought a head from me..communication was great, fast with payments..very understanding and really kind when we found out the head I sold her was actually a recast..really a great person and recommended buyer :D
      thank you very much :D

5. Beautiful job modding and face-upping my doll, thank you so very much!

6. I traded my Elfdoll Lydia for DoD Homme Ducan, and communication was perfect throughout this! We agreed on the same terms and the boy arrived carefully packed! I would gladly do business with her again in the future! Thank you so much! ^__^

7. Purchased another gorgeous wig from Jisatsu. Highly recommend her as a seller.

8. Jisatsu purchased a SS Lishe head from me. Great communication, very friendly, and super fast payment. Definitely recommend her. Thanks again!

9. I sent one of my dolls to jisatsu for a face-up/resin match and neck mod. Service was prompt and I'm very happy with the results!

10. I commissioned Jisatsu for face-up and eye modification services. I couldn't be happier with the results!:aheartbea
      I could not have trusted one of my most precious dolls to someone less worthy. Excellent service and immensely talented.

11. I bought ANother Secret Mr.Wolf head from Jisatsu.
      Jisatsu answered every question and message kindly and quickly , even offered layaways for the head if needed. Shipping was really fast ( almost instantly ) and packet arrived safely home , well packaked.

I would definetly buy again from her!

12. I sent my Abio Angel Yi head and my DolKot Kiss head to Jisatsu for new and a partial faceup. She was quick, very thorough in making sure I got exactly what I wanted with both my boys. My Yi now looks perfectly like the hipster I imagined him to be. My Kiss no longer looks like he is wearing raspberry lipgloss. I would definitely commission Jisatsu for faceup work without hesitation. She is wonderful. And even understood when I panicked and thought she had not returned the eyes I sent with him, I miss they were attached to his headcap.

13. Jisatsu did a face up on my AngelBattle skeleton. She is very friendly and the face up she did looks amazing. Thanks again :)

14. I am years overdue with my positive feedback. I went back through this thread and could not find a post, so hear I am!
      Happy customer! Good communication, nice mods. My Narin look so good!

[​IMG] [​IMG]