1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

.:: Feedback Thread For Jisatsu ::.

Dec 24, 2006

1. Awesome person to deal with, she kept in contact with me each day and Sent progress pics of my Warricks face up. im very pleased, and she was quick to ship him back home to me!:thumbup

2. Jisatsu purchased some eyes from me. The transaction went flawlessly. POSITIVE!

3. Jisatsu sold me a Delf boy hand, and it was an excellent transaction :3 It went smoothly and I got it really fast! Thanks a lot Jisatsu!

4. I commissioned Jisatsu to do a faceup, suede and pierce my girl and she did a wonderful job. She kept up great communication with me and was very friendly.

[​IMG]
      Lulu is quite pleased to finally have a faceup~​

Thanks a lot. :D

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea

5. I bought a white SD sweater from Jisatsu and I adore it! Fast shipping and a friendly and perfect transaction! Thanks!

6. We traded stuff and she also did my boy's faceups/mods.
      Great communication, and fast shipping too. ^^;
      Thank you dear!

Highly recommended, I say. ;D

7. Bought a pair of eyes from Jisatsu!
      They're beautiful and arrived safe and sound right on time!
      Will definately do business with her again!

8. I don't know if she was having a bad week or something but taking it out on a doll's head is not a good idea. Communication was good but the end result was horrible. My boy's face is not only grainy but his eyebrow smudged while I was putting on his wig! This is terrible. I don't know why I expected something good to come out of it when a person is offering free face-ups. I expected at least half-way decent but this is an atrocity.

There's dust under the sealer. His eyelashes are smudged and look more like he's crying massacre than eyelashes. And the eyeshadow and such look like she didn't put it on properly. Its overall terrible to the point that I cried when I got him out of the bubble wrap. Its so bad I'm thinking of just wiping him off completely and leaving him blank till I learn how to do face-ups myself. I even wish I had left him with the crappy one I messed up on at least I could look at him without crying then.

I would never ever never ever let her touch one of my boys again.

9. The face-up was free and I understand you are upset. I sent pictures before and after sealing and all was sent to Zion and it was okayed by Zion before I sent him out. I am very sorry that you are not satisfied but I wish you would have been more mature about it and not accuse me of purposly doing bad to your doll. I am more careful with other peoples property than my own(and I am very careful with my own).

10. Amazing to work with. Purchased my first doll, commissioned a kimono and face-up from her. :) Very nice to talk to, kept up-to-date on payments and general info. Will definitely do business again in the future.

11. Comissioned a Kimono from her. ^_^ Wonderful Kimono, Beautiful over all. ^^

12. Super-special-awesome-amazing-fantastic experience~!! ^_^

I comissioned a face-up, lip peircing and two eyebrow peircings, and the eyes opened on my Bloody Valantine Vampire Breakaway, and a belly-button peircing on another body's torso. This was my first time sending anything I own to someone else, much less a limited doll head, so I was a little scared at first...BUT! She had the work done in about a week, kept in great contact with me (with updates as to what she was working on/finished/going to start next), sent pictures before sending to make sure everything was right... I don't think there is a word in the English language to describe how amazing Jisatsu is. ^____^ <33

If I ever need something done in the future, Jisatsu is definately going to be the first person I contact for it!

Thank you so, so much! You totally rock the universe! <333

13. Jisatsu is really sweet and nice and did a wonderful job on my Toshiya head.
      She offered free face ups and I jumped onto the opportunity to have one for a minimee head I was having problems doing. Thank you very much for the wonderful experience!

14. Great seller -- very communicative and great to do business with. Thanks so much for the lovely eyes!

15. Jisatsu did my Abio Angel Yi's faceup for free and gave him some piercings and he looks AMAZING! I am so thrilled with him, it's just how I originally imagined him to look. I was considering selling him before, but now with his faceup, I love him! Great and friendly and fast service, excellent communication and a perfect transaction - thanks!

16. Jisatsu did my girly's faceup and piercings. She kept my informed with what was going on, got my okay for EVERYTHING, which I loved that. If I ever get another doll I will want her to do the faceup. She was quick with her responses and very very nice. I can&#8217;t even put into words how much I love my girl&#8217;s new look, it is perfect.

17. I bought an MSD corset and skirt set form Jisatsu -- great transaction, very nice item, no problems.

18. Got my lovely B&G body from J, wonderful to work with!

19. Amazing work!
      -I sent my girl's head out to have her face-up redone. I requested an imitation of the original and she pulled it off wonderfully! She even did a nice touch to my girl's ears!
      It's not line for line (as that is impossible) but it is the same face-up my girl came with.
      -She also kept great communication, responding to my PMs every day! Keeping me updated and everything. She sent pictures of progress and finished my girl in a matter of days!

tl;dr: Amazing artist, great communication, highly highly recommended.

20. Well I don't know where to begin (pictures say it all)..Had Stephanie (Jisatsu)
      Create her magic on my Zinister Goth Zen head, Amazing detail, tats,piercings and face-up. She was always in contact,updates and delightful emails! A wonderful old Soul that Rocks!!! I've just sent my second head to her! A series of 3 boy will be done by this Talented Artist:aheartbea
      :thumbupThank you Stephanie:thumbup

[​IMG]
      ~Purple Zen~
      [​IMG]
      ~Black Zen~​