1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

.:: Feedback Thread For Jisatsu ::.

Dec 24, 2006

1. I commissioned a pair of horns for a 70 cm doll from Jisatsu, and she was a pleasure to deal with. Very patient and kind, and the horns are wonderful craftsmanship. I would definitely deal with her again! <3

2. Jisatsu went with me to the Volks Tenshi-No-Sumika in LA Store, and for a very fair price strung my girl, did a stunning face up on her and gave her a manicure and pedicure!

Prices are a deal, she's friendly and does the work smoothly, accurately and precisely.

I was more than happy with what I got back, and will be commissioning more from her in the future.

Thanks Jisatsu.

3. I commissioned a shirt for my boy Kori from Jisatsu The detail of the design is incredible, and so is the quality of the shirt :D The fit is fantastic *she used her own Bory boy as a model*

Pm's were frequent and she kept in contact throughout the entire process. An absolutely lovely person to deal with. Shipping was fast and...I hope I'm not forgetting anything xD

*huggles* Thankyou!!! Kori loves his new shirt~ <33

4. I bought an adorable Puki wig - it arrived VERY quickly and in great condition. Thanks!

5. :aheartbeaLove this girl!:aheartbea

I commissioned a pair of Leeke styled horns & absolutely love them! She's very quick to give updates and photos & was kind enough to send my new boy a little homecoming present! :D
      Thank you again!

6. i bought a shirt from jisatsu. very good experience. she was very nice ^^ the shirt is perfect! i wish i could send a pic but my comp wont let me :sweat
      higly recomended seller :)

7. =_= Took me forever to find your thread, JiJi!

Anyway! :3 I bought a special earring made by JiJi. Its awesome and the little hooks are easy to use so it can stay in and not slip out! Thanks so much JiJi! It arrived quickly too <3

8. I commissioned a pair of goat horns and a unicorn horn for my puki and glati from Jisatsu. Communication was great and every stage of their making was kept up to date with clear pictures. They are absolutely stunning on my dolls, thank you

9. I sold a few things to Jisatsu and she was a pleasure to deal with throughout the transaction. Good communication and very friendly.

THANKS SO MUCH!

10. Sold her some clothing. Paid fast and let me know when they got there would do business with again

11. Can't believe I forgot to post in here! :doh
      I've commissioned two faceups from Jisatsu. She was absolutely wonderful to work with, friendly and the faceups came out better than I could have imagined! I would definitely recommend her and would (and probably will XD) commission her again!

12. I bought a set of Engagement rings for my Delphine and a friends Heliot. They are so awesome. <3 And they got here super fast! They love them. :)!

13. I have bought an MSD jacket from Jisatu. It was a pleasure to do business with her. Quick shipping and good communication. Recommended as seller! Thanks again :D

14. Jisatsu bought some items from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~

15. I Just Bought A Bleach Blonde Jojo Wig From Jisatsu ..super Fast Shipping And A Very Nice Person To Do Business With

16. I have recently traded with Jisatsu, and I couldn't possibly be happier with this wonderful experience. <33 She is an absolute dream to work with. Communication was excellent - she was quick to give updates, and she was very friendly. Also, I would recommend her work to anyone. The MNF Shiwoo she traded with me has an exquisite face-up and gorgeous body blushing. c:

Thank you, Jisatsu. <3

17. traded a mask for some handmade t-shirts. I love the t-shirts, she did a fantastic job on them, and did it really fast too! would definately do business with again ^^

18. I bought a purple and black dreadlock wig from Jisatsu. The wig was carefully wrapped an packaged, communication prompt and friendly, and shipping fast and easy. Overall a brilliant transaction, I would gladly buy from her again!

19. Sold Jisatsu a wig, and she was lovely - even though I took a while to ship out, she was extremely understanding and patient.

Thank you so much :D

20. I commissioned a pair of horns for my Pipos Cheshire and had a great transaction with Jisatsu. She was one of the best seller's I have ever dealt with on a commission. Her communication was outstanding, and her customer service in all regards is the best.

Thanks again for a very pleasant and satisfying experience!