1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for JoyceW./pinktink

Nov 14, 2007

1. What can I say about my Transaction With Pinktink, she is one of the most Loveliest People I have had the Pleasure to deal with. Communication is Perfect, Shipping to Australia was super fast, and Just an all round Great experiance.
      I do hope to deal with Joyce again and would be very happy to .
      Dollie Hugs and Smiles across the Miles :)

2. Joyce is just the BEST of the BEST. She allowed me to paint her Pinky White Urethane Narae and was a pleasure from beginning to end.

Thanks again Joyce. :)

~Meee

3. Once again I have a PERFECT experience with Joyce. She commissione a faceup for another Pinky White Urethane Narae and it was a pleasure beyond measure. :)

Thanks again Joyce. You are the best. :)
      ~Meee

4. I sold a doll to Joyce/pinktink and couldn't ask for a better member to deal with. Super fast payment and great ongoing communication. Joyce is a very nice person to chat with too :) Thanks so much, enjoy your new girl!

5. another wonderful transaction~ Joyce purchased a modified Unoa bust piece and everything went perfect. :)

Thanks again Joyce,
      ~Tiff

6. I sold Joyce a head. She was fast to pay and communication was great. I would certainly LOVE to deal with her again. Thanks!

7. Bought an Elfdoll body from me. Paid super quick and was super communicative and understanding through the whole process. A really sweet person to deal with!

8. Joyce purchased a pair of SD luts shoes. As always....a perfect transaction. Couldn't ask for a better person to deal with. :)

~Meee

9. Joyce commissioned a Unoa lingerie set from me and she was wonderful throughout the whole transaction. She paid promptly and let me know as soon as it arrived. Thank you very much again! :D

10. Another fab transaction with Joyce! She and I traded faceplates and everything was flawless (as Usual)

Many thanks again Joyce,
      ~Meee

11. pinktink bought a ante multihead from me. She was very prompt in her Payment through paypal. She was so nice and friendly in her PMs, and she told me when the head arrived. I wish to do more business with her.

12. Joyce has purchased from AjumapamaUSA and was quick to pay and communicative. All in all a great transaction.
      Thanks again Joyce!
      Karin

13. PinkTink bought some faun legs from me, AWESOME buyer, thank you so much!!!

14. pinktink bought an Ante faceplate from me, she was very friendly and her replies to PMs was fast, paid immediately and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother.

A lovely buyer and a real pleasure to deal with! Thanks so much <3

15. Joyce made a wonderful pair of gold micro-corduroy pants for my girls, and went to the trouble of shopping for just the right color material for them! The pants are GORGEOUS and match the sweater I was needed it to go with perfectly! I'm so thrilled with them - tiny little pockets, and they look so great on! Thank you, Joyce - you rock! <3 <3 <3

16. I sold a doll to Pinktink and it was a great transaction - payment was prompt and she let me know as soon as the doll arrived.
      She is also totally sweet and a pleasure to deal with :D

17. It was an absolute pleasure doing dolly stuff with this lady, she was lovely to talk to and I would without hesitation recommend her to all :) Thanks

18. Pinktink bought my treasured tan Narae! She is a super awsome person to deal with!!!! I would so deal whith her again! Thanks so much pinktink!!!:D:D:D Wonderful person!

19. Joyce bought a Musedoll Lolita Noir clothing set from me. We had a little mix-up in payment, but she was perfectly wonderful and understanding through the entire situation. Thanks!

20. I sold a Musedoll Ciel to pinktink! She paid promtly and was super sweet throughout the transaction. I would definetly sell to or buy from her again. Thank you again and enjoy Ciel!