1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for JoyceW./pinktink

Nov 14, 2007

1. Joyce, is a wonderful person! She is a pleasure to deal with. We did a partail trade. My Unoa for her Latidoll Miel and Money. She was even nice enough to offer to pay the difference for shipping!! I thought this was so wonderful of her.
      Thank-you Joyce!! It was nice to meet you.
      XX
      Melissa

2. Joyce bought a Planetdoll mini Renee from me, and the transaction was 100% perfect! She was an absolute pleasure to deal with! Payment was fast, and communication was excellent. I would love to do business with you again. Thanks so much for a great transaction! :)

3. i sold my chic line basic lishe to pinktink/joyce, and the whole transaction was wonderful. she's great with communication, and let me know when lishe arrived. she even covered the extra cost of the shipping, which was awesome.

thank you for such a great transaction!

4. Another wonderful transaction with a wonderful person. Joyce is always a pleasure to talk to. This transaction she bought a doll from me and paid in full. When the doll arrived safely she let me know. Thanks again, Joyce and stay in touch!

5. I sold a puki body to pinktink/Joyce. She was great with communication, paid faster than I knew, and was overall, a great buyer. Thanks again!

6. I sold a LoongSoul Doll Emily to Joyce/pinktink and the entire transaction was wonderful! Joyce was extremely friendly, communicative and very prompt at paying and notifying me when the doll arrived safely. Thanks so much for the wonderful transaction Joyce, may there be many happy dolly days ahead for you dear! :aheartbea

7. Joyce/pinktink bought 2 wigs from me. Communication was friendly, payment was fast, and she let me know as soon as they arrived. Great transaction, and excellent buyer - would love to to business with again! Thanks Joyce!!!

8. I sold my PW Briana to pinktink and it was an excellent transaction! Communication was prompt, she paid right away and let me know when she received the doll. Very friendly too! :) Thanks again!

9. I sold Joyce /Pinktink a Fairyland Chicline Soo face plate. She was a dream to do business with. Thank you and enjoy Soo!

10. Joyce bought a chic line lishe from me. She is such a friendly and patient buyer. Highly recommend her! It is a pleasure to do business with her! Thank you so much Joyce!

11. Joyce have bought a Iplehouse EID Jessica form me, She is such a kind lady to communicate with, she is patient buyer and there is no problem for the transection. I am really glad to do business with her and both thumbs up for her! Thank you so much, Joyce!

12. I purchased a doll head part from Joyce/pinktink in a split. Everything was perfect. Every information, order process and shipping notice, is quickly updated. The head arrive very safely and quickly. I highly recommend! Thank you.

13. Awesome buyer, very friendly and let me know right away when Mini Riz got to her! I'd gladly do business again :)

14. Joyce W. adopted my Kaye Wiggs tiny, and she is a truly wonderful buyer. Silky smooth transaction, lovely lady, altogether awesome!

Thanks so much.

15. I've bought clothes from Joyce before and have always been incredibly pleased with her quality and responsiveness. This time was no different -- she was a delight to deal with, and I couldn't be happier with the outfits that she made!

My Phaedra enjoying the beautiful double-layered lace slipdress that Joyce made for me:

[​IMG]

Thanks again!!

-- A <3

16. Pinktink bought a lati yellow unicorn lea from me and the transaction went super smooth! Great person to work with :)
      Thanks again sweetie!

17. I sold an Elfdoll head, a pair of eyes, and an EID dress to pinktink. She was a lovely and kind customer. She was quick to pay, and communication was fabulous. A wonderful person to deal with and a fabulous customer~

18. I ordered a skull tshirt from Joyce. She is wonderfully friendly and a joy (no pun intended) to deal with! The shirt arrived very fast and it is perfectly made! I recommend Joyce's clothing to everyone and I'm definitely ordering more! Juliet tops here I come!

Thanks so much, Joyce!

19. I know Joyce for many years now (at least 7) and bought from her several times. All was perfect every time. She is wonderful deal with! :)

20. Joyce has commissioned me several times! She's such a great person to work with and even tips! (which is so nice since I'm a poor college student!) I love working with her and look forward to working with her again in the future!