1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Jubei

Sep 30, 2006

1. Bought a wig from Jubei and it arrived in perfect condition and super quick!
      Communication was excellent throughout the entire transaction and I couldnt have asked for a better seller

2. I bought a Sadol suit jacket from Jubei and it was a perfect marketplace experience. She was friendly and prompt in her emails, and mailed the jacket out quickly. I would definitely do business with her again.

3. I bought a lovely Volks coat from Jubei and the transaction totally met my expectations plus some!
      Jubei went above and beyond to communicate updates on shipping which I really appreciated.
      Definitely would like to buy or sell to Jubei again anytime!

4. Jubei ran another Sadol GO and it is so easy--she does such a wonderful job! all organized and everything packed so well!

5. Jubei bought some eyes from me. Both payment and communication was prompt, and she let me know once the item arrived. Thank you!

6. Purchased an SD sized wig from Jubei. Communication was always polite. Quality was super nice. I would love to do business with again.

7. Jubei sold me the cutest checkered SD13 vest.. arrived super fast its lovely..would certainly look forward to buying from her again. : )

8. I bought an awsome Brown EID/SID Maxi dress from Jubei. Perfect transaction, Great communication, Very, very pleased! Thanks

9. I bought a wonderful msd wig from Jubei! Excellent shipping and communication! I love it! :) Thanks!!

10. I bought some shoes from Jubei and it was an awesome transaction! She shipped them quickly, and they were very well packaged. Thank you so much! :)

11. Positive. I bought a couple of Sadol items from Jubei. She was great to work with and the clothing is in like new condition. Highly recommend!

12. I bought Sadol and ALG shirts from Jubei. Everything passed great and easy. Jubei is very friendly and communicative. Shipping was very fast too. Thanks.

13. I just bought a Yo-SD hoodie from Jubei. Communication was excellent and fast, shipping was awesome, and the hoodie looked wonderful when I got it! I would definitely do business with Jubei again.

14. Jubei sold me a volks gou boy default outfit, she was so friendly.Everything goes well,just highly recommend~Thank you~^ ^

15. Jubei sold me some wonderful clothes for my incoming boys. Everything looks brand spanking new! They were even packaged like new and I salute a very splendid seller. One of the best ever. My package was here in the blink of an eye, which is greatly appreciated, because it's getting too cold for Dollshe boyz to sit around nekkid :P

16. I participated in Jubei's split. The communication was friendly. She updated the status promptly and shipped out items quickly. Overall it was a wonderful experience.
      Thank you so much Jubei.

17. I bought a great jacket from Jubei. Excellent person to buy from, friendly, good packer, and fast shipper!

18. Jubei sold me a pair of YOSD pants and the transaction couldn't go smoother. Great seller, friendly communication and super fast shipping. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

19. I bought a Luts Shirt from Jubei

- Communication was nice and friendly
      - helpful and cares
      - send out asap
      - safe packed

thank you so much!

20. I bought a Sadol jacket from Jubei, it was shipped out quickly and packaged well. Item was exactly as described and in great condition. Couldn't have been better c: Thank you!