1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for Jujubebe

Sep 30, 2007

1. I purchased an Amelia head from Jujubebe and the transaction was very smooth with good communication and quick shipping! I would definitely purchase from her again in the future.

2. Excellent transaction! Sold a wig to Jujubebe, and received very prompt payment, and was advised ASAP when the wig arrived! :)
      Wonderful person to deal with! Thank you!

3. Bought Kira from Jujubebe, and doll arrived EXTREMELY fast, in awesome condition! Only thing I would recommend is using air packs instead of styrofoam to secure the box, as it was pretty heavy for a YoSD ^^;

thanks so much for the pleasant transaction :)

4. I purchased A custom Volks Ran from Jujubebe. I am satisfied for that flawless transaction, awesome communication, fast shipping and a very cute doll! Thank you Arie Joo ^^

5. I bought a Shiwoo Vampire head from Jujubebe, and it was a wonderful transaction!! She replied fast, and was very helpful. She also shipped him VERY securely, and he was here so fast!! Thank you so much!!! :)

6. I adopted my YoSD Sara head from Jujubebe. She is pleasant to deal with and mailed my girl to me fast. Thank you~

7. I bought an SD16 Amelia body from Jujubebe. Overall, I am content with the transaction, but it was not the smoothest one I've known. Rough start, smooth ending.

11/24: received offer PM from Jujubebe in reply to my WTB thread stating she was trying to sell her SD16 Amelia body but that she would not have it in her possession until 12/18.
      11/24: replied that I was interested and asked for more details.
      11/26: resent PM
      11/27: received PM from Jujubebe saying she would give me details later that night
      11/28: sent another PM asking if I could get details
      11/28: received first details (including asking price) and 1 picture of body - answered most of my questions about the body (not all) - was told body was in very good shape, never played with, only had tried on clothes and had a couple small scratches.
      11/28: agreed to price, worked out details of fees/no fees within 48 hours and was told body should ship around Dec 18-20
      12/30: body ready to ship after a couple delays, received more detailed pictures about small scratch (called a 'crack' but was not a crack, just a scratch) on foot and rough patch on rib - no big issues, little late to be making their scope clear, but was nice to have more detailed pictures before final payment was made. :) Also, received a deal on shipping due to extended delay and previous misunderstandings.
      12/31: final payment made
      12/31: body shipped - very fast!
      01/08: body received

The body is now in almost like new condition after a light cleaning and sanding. It was very well packed and shipped fast after last payment was made.

I attribute the rough start to the transaction and back-and-forth with PMs to a difficultly with communication and language. I never did receive answers to all of my questions about the body beforehand, and there were a couple misunderstandings that took a couple PMs back-and-forth to make clear with each other. However, after the first week or so, and once the details were worked out, Arie Joo was always quick to respond to PMs and always kept me up-to-date with what was happening when there were delays with the expected shipping date - and I was more than happy with the break on shipping as compensation. :) The final days of the transaction - paying, shipping, and receiving the body - went by fast and there were no problems. And I am VERY happy with the body. :D

So... overall, I am content with the transaction. I would do business with Arie Joo again.

And thank you very much for helping to make my girl whole, again! <3

8. I bought a Volks SD-13 body from Jujubebe, and the transaction went well. She was quick to send the body after I paid her, gave me the comfirmation numbers, and the box arrived in good condition fairly quickly (an extra day was added to the expected time of arrival as my town's postal service is extraordinarily slow). The body itself was well wrapped and cushioned. I recommend her!

9. sold a wig to Jujubebe. we had a smooth transaction :)

10. I got a Pipos Rooney - red ribbon story (girl) from Jujubebe and transaction was perfct! great seller, thank you so much <3

11. I bought I Yo shinn from Jujubebe. It is a very great transaction. Jujubebe is very polite during the transaction and the shipment is so fast which is really much faster than I expected. I will definitely do business with Jujubebe again.
      Also thank you for the gift.

12. I bought a Zuzu Delf Frise Apple Grower Limited from Jujubebe. The transactions went extremely fast and Frise was at my home in less than a week after purchase (take into account the package almost went half way around the world). Jujubebe was really nice and I am very pleased with the new member of my family. Would buy from her again! :)

Thank you, Jujubebe!
      Kirsten

13. Jujubebe bought a dress set from me. Very good communication and fast payment. I highly recommend her. ^^

14. Jujubebe: sold a Volks MSD dress to me which was received today. Accurate description. Absolutely trouble-free and prompt transaction. Thank you!:daisy

15. Positive Feedback!

I brought YoSD Show from Jujubebe.
      It came fast and safety.I really love him so much.
      Thanks!

16. I purchased a doll from Jujubebe.
      She's an excellent seller who gave contacts promptly and shipped out the goods fast. And the shipping protection was extremely well-done.
      I highly recommend Jujubebe, and hope to transact with her in future.

17. I bought a Leeke sleeping Candy head from Jujubebe. The head is just lovely. It arrived quickly and safely packed. Jujubebe is a very nice person to deal with, prompt and polite. I would be happy to trade with her again. Thank you!!:chocoberry

18. got a Bao, transaction went great :)

19. Jujubebe purchased a pair of shoes from me. Her PMs were friendly and payment arrived quickly. It was an all-around great transaction. Thanks so much.
      -Am

20. Such an amazingly easy and smooth transaction!! Great communication and super fast payment!! I would absolutely do business with Jujubebe anytime!! Thank you very much !!Jujubebe:)can't ask for more !
      Thanks alot !
      Myrtle in CA