1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for Jujubebe

Sep 30, 2007

1. Jujubebe bought a set of Kohya DP20 outfit from me. She was very nice to talk to and very understandable when the shipping method got confused between us. Super fast payment. Overall it was a good experience to do business with Jujubebe. Thank you very much.

2. Jujubeb was great to deal with and I would do so again! She is an excellent buyer, I highly recommend her to any one who is thinking of dealing with her!
      Thank you very much Raven :)

Myrtle in CA

3. I bought a Volks FCS suwaricco body from Jujubebe and she was very helpful and packed it very well. Also Korean EMS is so darn fast! She sent it on the 1st and it got here on the 4th!
      I would gladly do business with Jujubebe again. ^^

4. Jujubebe bought a few SD16 items from me. Her PMs were super friendly, payment was prompt. It was an all-around great transaction. She's a great repeat customer.
      Enjoy!
      -Am

5. I bought a Yo-sd from Jujubebe. The doll is super mint condition and I'm very happy with this transaction. :D :D

6. I bought a pair of eyes from Jujubebe and it arrived very quickly.

Thank you very much!!

7. I bought a pair of Dollflower eyes from Jujubebe. It was well packed and shipped really fast! ^_^
      Jujubebe was great to deal with and I would do so again!

Thank you so much!
      Ree

8. I bought some dollflower eyes from Jujubebe and she is a dream to deal with, freindly, fast and a overall wonderful seller!! A++++++++++++++++++++++++++

9. Jujubebe just bought a Luna Tamer whip from me! She was very fast with her payment and very friendly through PM's.

It was a great transaction and she is a wonderful buyer!

10. I purchased a pair of eyes from Jujubebe. She responded very quickly and was very pleasant to deal with! Unfortunately, it seems the eyes have gotten lost in the mail somehow. Jujubebe replied right away to my PM and was able to refund me for the eyes that did not arrive. It was a very fast resolution and while I'm dismayed that this is money lost for Jujubebe for a fault not their own, I'm more than pleased with Jujubebe's overall communication, courtesy, and dealing with the issue so quickly. Thank you again and I'm really sorry for the trouble!

11. I bought a dress from Jujubebe~^^ It was a wonderful transaction! She waited for my payment and always kept in contact. Shipping was amazingly fast~ This has been such a wonderful transaction from start to finish, Thank you SO much!!!

12. I bought another gorgeous dress set from Jujubebe. I can't thank her enough, its been another stunning transaction~! She's wonderfully friendly and very professional. The dress set arrived quickly and packaged beautifully^^
      Thank you so much!!

13. I bought an outfit/hands from Jujubebe and it was an excellent transaction - prompt and polite replies, fast shipping and secure packaging. I would not hesitate to deal with her again if need be. Thanks a lot!

14. Jujubebe sold me her sd10 body in perfect condition. She gave me a very fair price and did a short layaway with no hesitation. She was sweet and quick to communicate, everything went perfect.

Thanks again!

15. I bought Jujubebe's dollflower eyes and they were a gorgeous pair >< they are definitely one of my fave colors!! she packed them very well and shipped them super fast. she was very easy to talk to and is consistent with communication. definitely one of the easiest people to deal with! thank you again so much! i would not hesitate buying from her again >w<

16. She replied to my WTB thread for a Dollshe Bermann and offered me a LE head. He is the most gorgeous boy! She was fantastic to deal with, shipped quickly and kept in touch. Thank you so much!

17. I purchased a Volks Sailor outfit from Jujubebe. I highly recommend her. Communication was great and the outfit was shipped carefully and quickly and was in perfect condition. Thanks for a great transaction! :-)

18. I purchased a Volks YoSD Kira from Jujubebe, and the whole transaction was a joy: fast reactions to my PMs, wonderful communication, a simply FABULOUS doll, fast and safe shipping. I would recommend business with Jujubebe any time, and hope to get together with her on another deal some time in the future.

19. I bought a gorgeous outfit from Jujubebe and I'm so happy~! She was so nice and professional throughout the whole process~ She let me do a layaway and was always quick with PMs and shipping. An absolute A++++ seller, highly recommend!

20. :) I bought a Volks YoSd Wolf Costume, Cherryblossom Footed Pajamas Set, and a Heppietoss Giraffe Hat from Jujubebe. She was very nice, met me at the local Volks USA store, and it was a flawless transaction. She's really great, very friendly and I would definitely do business with her again! Thanks so much Jujubebe! :aheartbea

ALSO, ANOTHER thanks for showing me the Volks USA store here... until today I had no idea it was there! :chocoberry