1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for KGdaKat

May 26, 2008

1. KGdaKat bought a Leeke Arien head from me on layaway, and everything went perfectly. She was on time with her payments (even paid more when she could), great with communication, and very friendly. I wouldn't hesitate do to business with her again anytime! :)

2. KGdaKat did a layaway with me on a luts Chiwoo girl and it was a fabulous transaction always paid on time and had her paid off in full right on time. Just a lovely person to do business with and I highly recommend to anyone that asks : )

3. I sold a DIM body to Kgdakat. She made prompt payments and maintained excellent communication. She was friendly and made the transaction an extremely pleasant one. Thanks!

Debbie

4. Sold a body to her and it was a perfect transaction. Follows through on payments as agreed and without delay. Highly recommend his pleasant person.

5. KGdakat bought a Dreaming Vampire Shiwoo head from me. She was a total sweetie and had good communication. I would gladly deal with her again!

6. KGdaKat commissioned me for a lip mod and faceup on her Dollmore Lusion. Everything went perfectly, and she was a pleasure to deal with. I wouldn't hesitate to work with Kat again anytime! :)

7. KGdaKat bought a Volks SD10 body for me. She was wonderful~ Paid quickly and let me know when the body got that. A smooth transaction, thank you~

8. I sold a doll to KGdaKat on layaway, and it was smooth ad planned. Her payments were prompt and kept in communication, and she finished the layaway as planned. I'd love to do business again with her in future. Thanks!

9. I sold a pair of Rocket Corgi legs and Ballet feet to KGdaKat. It was a really nice transaction and everything was excellent :D I would love to deal with her again in the future :D
      Thanks!

10. I recently sold her a DZ body,and she was great to deal with!
      Her layaway payments were always super-prompt, I never had to remind her. She kept in touch with me, and was just basically a pleasure to sell to.

THANKS!!!!!

11. Kathy is an incredible buyer. She purchased an SD sized DIM body and Bellosse head plus Kassia head. She requested a very short layaway and made payments even quicker than agreed to. She let me know right away when the items arrived. a total and complete pleasure to deal with.

Thanks again Kathy. :)

12. KGdaKat is an amazing buyer. She did layaway with me for a Volks Yugiri body. Payments were made spot on schedule and communication was lovely. She let me know when the doll arrived and was a complete pleasure to work with.

Thanks so much!

13. KGdaKat bought a pair of eyes from me, she paid promptly and she was wonderful to deal with :) I'd recommend her to anyone, thank you so much :D

14. I sold some eyes to KGdaKat. She paid quickly, and was very quick to reply. A pleasaure to deal with. thanks!

15. I sold a doll body to KGdaKat. She is a great buyer with smooth transaction and excellent communication. Really nice person. I'm very happy to do business with her.

16. I can't say enough good things about KGdaKat she is an awesome person whether you are buying, selling or trading with. as well as a lovely friend.. I highly recommend her to anyone that asks. She just purchased my Miyu and it was an exceptional transaction as always..

17. KGdaKat bought a DIM minime head from me. she paid useing a 3 payment layaway she paid promtly on the agreed dates. the notified me when the head arived. very positive transaction. Would sell to her again.

18. KGdakat bought some teal eyes from me a while back.

:) the transaction was a smooth as silk.

thanks so much!
      <3

19. KGdakat bought a Soom Super Gem body from me on Layaway. She was friendly, very communicative, paid on time and was just a wonderful buyer. I'd be more than happy to work with her again!

20. KGdaKat bought a pair of eyes from me. It was a flawless transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again anytime. =^i^=