1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for KGdaKat

May 26, 2008

1. I sold a Zaoll Muse to KG and everything was just perfect~great and friendly communication, prompt payments made, and just overall wonderfully handled. She is very reliable when it comes to any layaways and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again. Hope you love your girl! Thanks!

2. I sold my Cocori head to KGdakat and did a comission face up on it as well for her. She was awesome to deal with, paid right away, kept in contact and replied asap. I am really happy she liked her new girls face up, I really hope it can bring her joy in the future. Thanks again for a wonderful transaction!!!

3. KGdakat bought an AiR Say head from me and I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction! ^__^ Everything went so well and smoothly, I'd deal with her anytime again. Thanks! :aheartbea

4. Last week I sold a Mary Pearce head to her.
      After a very honest negotiation, she made a very fast payment, I would sell to her again.

5. I sold my Elfdoll Polaris to her and she was great. She made a payment schedule and stuck to it, always paid on time, and was very nice when messaging back and forth. Thank you so much! Enjoy your girl!

6. Bought some delf girl hands from me. Paid fast and was super friendly. I would gladly sale to them again. Thanks

7. KGdakat purchased a Transcend*B head from me via layaway. Communication was excellent and all payments made exactly on time. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

8. KGdaKat bought a Lumedoll Heka from me. She paid on layaway. Payments were always prompt, and communication was great. I'd gladly do business with KGdaKat again. Thank you!

9. Bought a Limhwa To-L from me on layaway, was spectacular on payments, never missed a beat, was prompt and efficient. I had some issues that did not allow me to ship him for an additional two weeks and she was patient while I got it ready. What a great buyer, no one could ask for a better one!

10. KGdaKat bought a boy head from me. Communication was great and she paid instantly. I highly recommend her to everyone! :)

11. Sold an AngelsDoll to KGdaKat, and is was a very smooth transaction. She paid promptly, had great communication, and let me know that the doll arrived safe and sound!:whitetruffle

12. KGdakat bought a DIM Female SD Minimee body from me on a mulit-part layaway. She was very friendly, made her payments on time, and let me know when the body had arrived. A great transaction from start to finish - Thanks so much!!!

13. I sold my LeekeWorld Mikhaila doll to KGdakat on a short 3-part layaway. She made all her payments as scheduled, her communication was timely & friendly, and she notified me as soon as the doll arrived. I would love to sell to her again - a wonderful transaction - Thanks KGdakat!!!

14. KGdakat purchased a BJD head from me on a short layaway. She was on time with every payment and was in contact whenever I needed to reach her throughout the sale.

Thank you for a smooth transaction ^__^
      I'd easily do business with you again

15. KGdaKat bought a Nobilitydoll body on layaway from me. She made all the payments promptly when promised and was very polite and communicative. It was a perfect transaction, and I would definitely recommend her. Thank you very much!

16. KGdaKat bought Dollmore Model Doll F Head Ha-Yarn Cho from me. I highly recommend KGdaKat to everyone. Excellent transaction. The communication was great. The payment was fast and correct. Good luck with everything. Thank you!

17. KGdaKat bought a pair of unused Iplehouse NS SID default feet - communication was very friendly and
      prompt - she paid SUPER fast - AND she let me know when the feet arrived safely!!!
      A wonderful transaction Kathy!!! Hope that the feet work perfectly for you!
      Thank you!!!
      Robyn_in_WA :)

18. Great customer. Paid her layaway on time and even paid it off early. Thanks so much!

19. KGdaKat bought a doll body from me on layaway. She paid promptly each month and had good communication. It was a really nice and smooth transaction! Thanks so much and enjoy the gorgeous body!! :D

20. KGdaKat bought a DC Olivia from me & she was a blast to work with! She did a long layaway and was very prompt in all her payments & communication...couldn't ask for a better buyer! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED :)