1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for KittiePink!!

Jun 14, 2006

1. I know its late to post..^^;; sorry!

i had commisioned her to do Lumines tail, needless to say it came out exactly as i had envisioned it to look like!

Wonderful to work with, I highly recommend to those looking for animal cosplay items!!

A+++!
      :)

2. Serena is such a lovely person to deal with! She is super sweet and keeps great contact :) She sent me my wings and I adore them. Thanks so much for everything Kittie! *hugs

3. KittiePink commissioned two pairs of angel wings from me, and was a great buyer! ^^ She paid quickly, was always in contact, quick to reply, and made sure to tell me when she recieved her items! She was great to work with! :3 Thank you so much, I hope your babies enjoy their wings! :D

~Dottie

4. What a great gal!! Awesome person to do business with:) Come back anytime and do keep in touch okay?

5. Kittiepink and I worked together on a jewelry project and it was a lot of fun - she was flexible and open to ideas, even *weird* ideas. :)

6. KittiePink bought a Volks dress from me ^^. She was SUPER friendly and paid immediately. She was great to deal with and I'd recommend her to anyone on the internets!

7. Sold some eyes to KittiePink. She's a sweet girl and was easy to deal with. prompt payment, good communication. I'd definitely deal with her again. :)

8. Sold some YoSD items to kittiePink just a lovely person to deal with

I highly reccomend her for any transactions you might have with her

9. Commissioned another outfit from us and it all went wonderfully ^^ She's such a sweet, friendly buyer.

10. Ahhh. I had been looking for someone to make my Digi a little backpack, and KittiePink was my savior. :whee:

She kept me CONSTANTLY updated, and make it exactly how I wanted.

:aheartbea :aheartbea I loveeeee it. :aheartbea :aheartbea

11. What a WONDERFUL person to trade with! KittiePink is Super!!! We just recently traded a yo-SD body and a yo tenshi body. The communication was fun!!! We agreed on the terms, and she shipped the body very well packed and right away!!! Buy, Sell and Trade with confidence!!!!! :D :D :D KITTIEPINK ROCKS!!!! :thumbup

((((Big Hugs and THANKS))))

Judy

12. I had a great transaction with KittiePink as well for a pair of eyes. Thanks! :aheartbea

13. I commissioned a custom dolly sleeping bag from KittiePink, and it came out even cuter than expected!! She gave me constant progress updates, and preview photos too. She even made a custom-designed drawstring bag to store the sleeping bag in!! SOOOO cute!! I highly recommend her to all! :aheartbea

14. I ordered another custom sleeping bag from KittiePink, and once again it exceeded my expectations!! Top-quality sewing and materials, and it's positively adorable. Thanks once again! :)

15. I commissioned a msd sleeping bag from Kittiepink, and it is the cutest thing! The workmanship is flawless, and her communication is impeccable! And she got it done at light speed. I'll definitely be ordering more!!!

16. KittiePink bought a wig from me, and the transaction was super fast and smooth. ^^ Thanks so much!

17. Late in posting ^^;

Sold a pair of Puki hands to KittiePink~
      super sweet buyer all the way through ^^ she was very understanding throughout even though the post office service was slow at that period.

Would definitely deal with again! :D

18. KittiePink purchased some boots from me and she was a wonderfully sweet buyer to have a transaction with. Quick payment and quick replies to pms! I highly recommend KittiePink as a buyer! :D

19. Do not hesitate to deal with this lovely lady! She is absolutely amazing to work with and I would definitely do business with her again without a second thought!

20. KittiePink ordered the Goong Manhwa set from me. Great communication! Always kept in touch! Super understanding! IT was Great doing business with you. ^_^ Come back anytime.