1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for KittiePink!!

Jun 14, 2006

1. KittiePink commissioned a Sweeney Todd wig and was just amazing! She was unbelievably kind and patient throughout the entire transaction...thank you so much :D.

2. KittiePink adopted a dolly from me recently and is such a sweetheart! She is so easy to talk with and paid faster than expected. She let me know when the dolly arrived safely (although the postal service tried to assasinate the poor dolly) and I would recommend purchasing or selling with her any time. Thank you again for adopting this little one. :)

3. KittiePink purchased a pair of eyes from me and everything went perfectly! Highly recommended :)

4. Did a full trade commission with KittiePink. Item arrived quickly, communication was excellent and she was a pleasure to deal with through the whole process. Thanks so much! ^_^

5. KittiePink commissioned me to get the Disney Event YoSD Nono for her. Payed promptly & had excellent communication. Plus she was very patient during the extra-long wait :) Would work with her again!

6. KittiePink bought a pink fer from me.Great,polite and friendly communication.Payment sent in time as promised.Very comfortable dealing with her.Would definitely do business again.

7. KittiePink sold me a Pukipuki Piki. She/he's so adorable. Everything is as described and shipping was super fast.

Thank you KittiePink, it was a pleasure.

8. KittiePink sold me a DoD Ducan. Communication was prompt and super-friendly, shipping was very fast, and he was very well-packaged. Everything was as described (a little better than described, IMO). Excellent seller, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks again! So happy to finally have a Ducan here!

9. KittiePink sold me a Volks Puff. She was very kind about the arrangements I wanted, and made the transaction wonderful. The doll arrived well packaged and safe. I would happily buy from the seller again or suggest them to friends. Very positive experience overall.

10. I bought a Magical Michael with KittiePink.
      She was very pacient and comprehensive. She understood when I almost gave up and didn't complain when I told her to wait a little bit.
      She sent the doll to friend of mine that was in tha USA and was coming to Brazil to me and he was very well protected ^-^
      Easy communication ^.^ No complains.

11. Kittiepink sold me a Volks YoSd (first release) Anne head. The price was reasonable and she was kind enough to work with my layaway needs. She shipped VERY securely and promptly. Great experience, would do business with again. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

12. I bought a LittleFee Chiwoo Elf from Kittiepink. She is an incredible person to deal with and I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Her communication is perfect, the little elf was as described and shipping was perfect. Just fantastic and so patient with me since I have irregular times that I am online. I'll be watching her sale items!