1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Kittymaru

Oct 14, 2006

1. Purchased a head from Kittymaru that had a faceup she had done. It is very lovely work and the head is in excellent condition and just as described. Also shipped VERY quickly and securely, very well wrapped.Thank you so much!

2. I purchased a Heseijinyao military outfit from her. Transaction was very smooth and quick and she shipped it out right away. ^^

3. I bought a pair of eyes from Kitty and they came fast and I am happy with the transaction
      :D

4. My roommate and I sold an SD16 body to Kittymaru and the transaction couldn't have gone more smoothly. She's an excellent buyer, great on communication and terribly sweet too. I'd love to do business with her again and highly recommend dealing with her. :)

5. Kittymaru just bought a doll from me and couldn't have been better to deal with. Paid when she said she would, and kept up excellent, super-friendly communication, and let me know when everything arrived. A most trustworthy buyer, thank you! <3

6. Kittymaru bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived. Wonderful to do business with!

7. Bought some wooden sandals from kittymaru, super fast shipping, and great communication, thanks! :)

8. I sold a pair of shoes to Kitty last month, and she paid very quickly. Super-sweet to deal with. :)

9. I bought a wig from Kittymaru. The trade is excellent with good communication, fast shipping and well packing. The wig is in perfect condition. I strongly recommend her as a trader!

10. Kittymaru bought a wig from me. Fast payment. Great communication. Thanks!

11. Kittymaru did a faceup on my CP El.
      I sent pictures of the character he is based on and she nailed it. He turned out better than I could have ever imagined.
      She painted him quickly, packaged him super well for return shipping and was extremely professional and friendly to deal with.
      Her faceups are amazing and I absolutely could not be happier!

12. Kitty re-did my boy's faceup and did him exactly how I wanted. I couldn't be happier <3

13. kittymaru redid the faceup on my CP Elf Yder vamp Donovan and I could not be happier. She does beautiful work, she does it fast, and she is one of the best artists I've ever dealt with. I'm already planning to have three more faceups done by her!

14. Bought a great wig from Kittymaru. Thanks for the quick shipping!

15. Just bought an Iplehouse mohair wig from Kittymaru, and it arrived today just as described in the sales thread. ^_^ Kitty was very friendly, quick communication, and the shipping was lightning quick!! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!

16. I brought a black super dollfie shirt from Kittymaru. It got here after a week of it's shipping. The communication was good, and things went fast and smooth. It came in a protective package, and in good condition. Though I'm a little unhappy with the fact that I was charged 6 dollars for postage and handling when it says it was 1.14 on the sticker on the front of the letter. But other then that, everything else was great.

17. For the record, I checked my PMs and I'd only asked $5 shipping, $4 of that has been refunded. I had not realized that there was a problem with this transaction prior to reading this post in my feedback thread and I do hope that if there is a problem in the future, people can feel comfortable enough to let me know so that I can try to correct it.

18. had my El painted by her, and she was able to portray his personality perfectly. excelent work. shipping back was very fast and i couldnt be happier. thanks again, Tovarish is just stunning and he looks like he knows it ;)

19. I just bought a Luts wig from Kittymaru. It arrived very quickly and is in super condition. It looks great on my boy! :aheartbea

Thanks so much!

20. I commissioned a face-up for my Shiwoo from Kittymaru -- she did the work very quickly, and she absolutely NAILED it. He looked even better than I'd imagined. :fangirl:

Everyone go commission her now kthx. :)