1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Kittymaru

Oct 14, 2006

1. I commissioned Kittymaru a face up for my Dantès and everything went perfectly wonderful!!

However, I would like to tell you guys about what happened with my boy because I feel it is very essential for you all to know what I've been through all these months and if it wasn't because of Kittymaru I wouldn't have him with me right now.

I received Dantès' head last Tuesday. This is like the first time I see him since almost 6 months ago when I sent him away for the first time for a face up. He's been with two other different face up artists before Kittymaru. Dantès was sent to the first artist to Korea in October 7, 2008...I had a lot of problems with this person (I will not name names unless someone is interested to know) in the end, she refused to work a second time on my boy and sent him back w/o a face up.Then, my blank head was sent to another face up artist in January of 2009. Neither one were able to follow up with my requests, but not because it was a difficult request, they simply did not care enough to give it some importance. There was a point when I felt so frustrated and thought I had lost my old Dantès forever... until I found kittymaru, that is.

She told me she was going to try to help me recover my boy's old face up and maintain his personality (exactly what I was looking for). Kittymaru has all the aspects of a true face up professional artist, she started working on the face up as soon as she received the head and did not make me wait like the others. Since the beginning she showed me step by step how the progress was going so I could see if I wanted anything to be changed (something the other two face up artists did not even bother to ask). Little by little with Kittymaru's patience and my directions, she was able to create the face up that I wanted for Dantès. After she was done with the face up she sent my boy carefully packaged and only took one day to arrive. All I can say is that I am immensely thankful to kittymaru for helping me recover my boy (he's one of my oldest). For more than 6 months after sending him away for a face up, Dantès is finally home.:)

Anyone that has any doubt about working with kittymaru, please don't! because she's one of the most trustworthy, friendly, and helpful person anyone of us could trust our dolls with.

Thanks kitty:aheartbea

2. Kittymaru participated in my GO. Good communication and prompt payment, thanks!

3. Kitty is always wonderful :D I would do business with her anytime <333 thanks for a great transaction!

4. I recently sent my Volks SD10 Kira head to Kittymaru for a faceup. I am extremely happy with the results. She did exactly what I asked and shipped her back in perfect condition very quickly once she was complete.

Thank you very much Kitty. :)

5. Bought a great Tensiya wig from kittymaru. Great item, ultra-fast shipping and just an all-around nice seller. Thanks!

6. Just purchased a beautiful shirt from Kittymaru. PERFECT transaction, with excellent communication and product description, fast, safe shipping, all in she's an absolutely lovely person to do business with, I highly recommend! :pcupcake

7. Kittymaru sold me a gorgeous Luts carrying bag and an SD13 girls stripy shirt! The items arrived in fantastic condition! Ridiculously quickly and in great shape! I'll gladly work with her again, as I had far too much fun chatting :3

8. I bought a Luts shirt off Kittymaru. The communication and shipping was friendly and lightning fast, the item arrived in pristine condition; she is an awesome seller and wonderful to do business with.

9. I bought shirt and pants from kittymaru, she shiooed out very quickly, delivery was fast. The clothes look great and arrived in good shape.
      Highly recommended seller!

10. Recently I purchased a pair of eyes from Kitty, who was ever so patient and wonderful to hold them for me. :daisy

Not so recently, I commissioned a faceup from Kitty on my K-doll. It is amazing. She nailed his personality perfectly despite my jumbled and complicated descriptions, and I can't believe I neglected to leave feedback about him! I adore him and want to send another doll off to her. :aheartbea

11. I purchased a beautiful wig from Kittymaru :) it appeared instantly ! Thank you so much for such a wonderful transaction.

12. Kittymaru was wonderful to buy from :) She was very communicative, my Sabik arrived with no problems. I would definately buy from her again :aheartbea

13. I'm not sure I ever left you feedback for the bag and the T-shirt! Let me do so now!

I"m a bit late, but I had a great transaction with KittyMaru. I bought a Carrier bag and a T-shirt from her. Both shipped promptly and cost effectively! She kept in constant communication!

Ace transaction. Will gladly work with her again. :3 Thanks!

14. kittymaru bought an outfit from my shop, and she was wonderful! Her communication is very consistent and friendly, payment is super fast, and it was an overall very smooth transaction on my part. I definitely look forward to working with her again and highly recommend her to anyone! :D

Thank you so much again for everything--it's been a pleasure working with you! :aheartbea ^__^

15. Kittymaru bought a pair of sunnies from me and transaction went perfectly with prompt payment and quick communications. Highly recommended!

16. Kittymaru purchased from our &#12304;Tous Les Garcons Clothes Shop&#12305;. She was very easy to communicate. Fast payment and kindly let me know as soon as she received the clothes. A very pleasant transaction with her. Thank you so much ^ ^

17. I sold an item to Kittymaru in response to a WTB thread regarding a sold out outfit. She was very pleasant to deal with, kept in great communication and sent her payment very quickly. I would definitely do business with her again given the chance!

18. Kittymaru bought a pair of jointed hands from me, fast payment and nice communicataion^^ thanks

19. I commissioned Kittymaru to give my shushu mod a face-up.
      communication was fantastic it was just a pleasure working with her.

I love my girl and I hope to work with Kittymaru again in the future.

Thank you.

[​IMG]

20. Kittymaru adopted a Custom House Saint Mina from me. Transaction went smoothly! Fast payment, she picked her up from me on the agreed upon date/time. It was an absolute pleasure to deal with her, I would gladly do so again! <3 :)