1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Lentil

May 4, 2011

1. Lentil purchased a minifee head from me, she was great to trade with, paid super fast and kindly let me know when the head arrived safely, i would highly recommend a transaction with Lentil to everybody and would love to trade again in the future :treecookie

2. Purchase a MSD Coat from Lentil, great seller, good communication through out. Let me know when she will be sending the item out and it arrive very fast and well pack. Can not be happier I would love to buy from her again.

3. Lentil participated in my Fairyland group order and was communicative, friendly, and quick with payment and answering messages. Great buyer! I would recommend her to anyone!

4. I bought a Fairyland Moe-line body from Lentil and she was a wonderful seller. Always friendly and helpful, she packaged the doll very well and it was in perfect condition, as described. I couldn't be happier with the transaction!

Thank you!

5. I just bought a YOSD coat from Lentil. Absolute pleasure to communicate with, posted fast and arrived quickly! Definitely recommended as a seller :)

6. I purchased a MNF Celine head on short layaway from Lentil. She is a very pleasant seller to deal with and communication was great! Shipped very fast after receving the payment :).

7. I bought two wigs from Lentil and she was a pleasure to deal with.Thankyou

8. I purchased a sEt of dollshe earth brown 12mm eyes from lentil.
      the transaction was perfect and smooth .shipping was super fast.
      I would certainly do business with lentil again, AAAAA

9. I just finished a wonderful transaction with Lentil. I was able to purchase from her a couple of sets of Yo-SD sized Angel Gardens dress-sets and couldn't be more happy. She was quick to ship and arrived just as fast. I would love to deal with her again and would totes recommends. Thanks heaps, dear!!!:D

10. I bought an SMP bustier from Lentil and am super happy! The item arrived as promised, and came very quickly. I would happily do business again!

11. Bought a YoSD sweater and underwear from Lentil the day before and guess what? It arrived this morning.
      Thank you very much for the quick replies and shipment <3
      I won't hesitate to do a business with her again.

12. Bought a Rosenlied dress from Hayley - shipped very fast, arrived next day! Lovely person to deal with, item perfect.

13. I bought some clothing items from Lentil. She shipped very fast, and everything was just as described! I would happily do business with her again, and recommend her in a heartbeat.

14. I bought a SMP doll skirt from Lentil. Communication was great, she always responded promptly. And shipped out the next day! Ideal seller would definitely love to do business with her again.

Thanks Lentil :)

15. I bought a body from Lenti. Communication was great, The package came in fast. She let me know my tracking number the next day I bought the body. I would gladly do business with her. Best seller. A++
      Thank you~ :lol:

16. I purchased an Applebin outfit from Lentil, and the transaction went wonderfully!
      they were polite throughout the process
      didn't mind answering my questions
      also prompt in responding to my messages

Lentil is a splendid seller, and I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them again.

17. I purchased a limited Tanya Style dress set from Lentil. She was kind, understanding, and kept in touch with me. Lentil also let me know when the dresses were shipped, which I really appreciated. They arrived quickly and were packaged well, and the dresses are even cuter in person. I'm very happy with my purchase. Thanks!~

18. I bought a sweater from Lentil. They were prompt with communication and kept me updated with shipping and everything arrived promptly, thanks again!

19. My purchase from Lentil was absolutely delightful! :daisy I bought a custom blonde wig from her, and it is beyond lovely, with quality I have never before seen. Honestly, I'm obsessed! It is simply perfect, and I could not be happier.

She was an absolute joy to communicate with, and shipping was prompt, along the wig being packaged with care. I would love to do business with her in the future, as this transaction went splendidly.

Thank you, friend! :hug: