1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for little-reisuke

Apr 11, 2011

1. Little-reisuke, bought my Minifee Scar Breakaway head. She was very polite and communication was very quick. She is great person to sell to.

2. I bought a Little Rebel head from Little-reisuke. She was pleasant, quick to respond, and kept me updated on the shipping date. I would definitely buy from her again.

3. little-reisuke participated in my secondhand swap. They followed all the rules, sent their package in a timely manner, kept in contact, and let me know when they received their end. They were an excellent participant and helped the swap to run smoothly. Thanks!

4. I purchased some impldoll teno fantasy parts from little-reisuke. They were very nice in allowing me to pay on a certain date and also sent out my items very promptly, providing me with tracking and everything. The parts arrived in perfect condition and packaged very well. I would love to purchase from them again!

5. I sold a wig to little-reisuke. Overall, a very pleasant transaction. Communication was very friendly and payment sent timely. I would be happy to sell to again. Thank you for a very smooth transaction! :thumbup

6. Sold a yeon head to little-reisuke. Communication was pleasant. There was a small lapse in communication, but I did not feel it was very lengthy at all. After we settled on the transaction payment was sent very quickly.

I would not hesitate to sell to little-reisuke again. Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

7. I sold/traded a DZ Raymond/DC hybrid to Little-Reisuke and the entire transaction was really nice! It started out as a layaway but we ended up trading dolls to even the deal. Throughout it all, her communication was fantastic. Very friendly and quick. Payments were made at the agreed upon times, and for the trade, we shipped on the same day and she packed her DS Saint VERY well. I have zero complaints and nothing but praise. :)

Thanks so much! I would be happy to do any sort of business with you again. :)

8. I purchased a Frappzilla wig from little-reisuke and the transaction was smooth as can be! Shipping was super fast, little-reisuke is very friendly to work with, thank you again!

9. I sold a pair of 12mm resin eyes to little-reisuke. She paid quickly and was very understanding when weather conditions (AKA: a giant snowstorm!) delayed her package. I would most definitely do business with her again! :3nodding:

10. I bought a Dream of Doll DoT body from @little-reisuke and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. They answered all of my questions, communication was timely and they shipped him out soon after receiving payment. He arrived fast and packed extremely well along with a few extra nice surprises ^_^
      10/10, I would definitely buy from them again! Thank you!

11. little-reisuke was a member of my recent Witch's Sabbat Swap and she was a wonderful swapper! I would highly recommend little-reisuke to other swap hosts and would gladly have her join any of my future swaps! :)

12. :aheartbea:cake::goldstar Positive feedback :goldstar:cake::aheartbea

I bought a doll from the wonderful and amazing little-reisuke and the transaction was perfect from start to finish.
      Little-reisuke packaged the doll very carefully and securely and it arrived in perfect condition and exactly as described :) .
      I highly recommend little-reisuke as a seller and I would happily buy from them again :thumbup.
      Thank you so much little-reisuke :hug::aheartbea!

13. I sold a head on short layaway to little-reisuke. communication was great and payments were always made on time. She even let me know when she received the head. I'd gladly do business with her again. Thanks for a smooth transaction :thumbup

14. little-reisuke was in my Christmas Pajama swap. Everything was sent on time, and the swap items met their partner's wishes and of good quality. I'd definitely them as a swap participant any time! :)

15. little-reisuke was a member of my recent Christmas At Hogwarts Swap and they were an excellent swap member once again! She also was a huge help for me near the end of the swap when I was going through some intense (and traumatic) health issues when she took over the swap and brough it to a successful finish. If it wasn't for her the swap definitely would have been hard for me to complete on my own so I am so thankful for her! I would gladly welcome little-reisuke into any of my future swaps and highly recommend her to any other swap host. :)

16. I sold a Fairyland chicline boy body to little-reisuke. The transaction was absolutely fine and I'm really happy with it! I was notified about every "changes in plan" in time ^^ Will be happy to deal again! :)

17. I purchased a 5th Motiv Venitu head from Little-Reisuke. It was a perfect transaction as always. She never fails to be fast, friendly, keep you updated, and package things perfectly. When the time between second payment and shipping went a little long, she sweetly included a generous surprise. I am always blown away by her kindness, and can never recommend her enough for any transaction.

18. Bought a DZ Mo (SD version) from Little Reisuke. He arrived well-packed and came with some cute little freebies!! Communication was great, they stayed in touch while attempting to negotiate a different offer, which I greatly appreciated, and let me know when they shipped! Thank you so much for a great transaction!

19. Positive!

I purchased a Volks sdm body and bobobie head hybrid!

Sale went pretty quickly! They let me know of any delays, answered my questions and were patient. I was really satisfied with the purchase and it was just as described. Thank you again for the freebies!

20. I purchased a Kona135 MSD wig from Little-Reusuke, and the transaction was awesome as always. I recommend her. She is always friendly and fast to work with, and your items will come packed with care.