1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for little-reisuke

Apr 11, 2011

1. I also participated in Little-Reisuke"s music swap - she did a GREAT job of organizing, & keeping us all on track! SilverSugar's right - her swap's ARE a blast! I'd definitely join another of hers!

2. I sold a pair of 16mm grey glass eyes to Little-Reisuke. Couldn't ask for a nicer transaction! :)

3. Little-Reisuke bought some MSD clothes from me. She is a very sweet person, and the payment came in super fast!! She maintains excellent communication, one of the friendliest buyers! Thanks for a perfect transaction. I highly recommend her!!!

4. Little-reisuke hosted a fantastic swap. It was very fun, well organized, and she kept the thread updated. I would definitely join a swap hosted by her again!

5. Little-reisuke purchased some eyes from me and everything went perfectly! She paid super fast and even let me know when they arrived! Thank you so much ^_^

6. Was part of a swap hosted by Little-reisuke, everything went wonderfully in the swap, would gladly join another swap hosted by Little-reisuke!

7. Little-reisuke had participated in my Random eye swap. They shipped out thier items in a timely manner and followed all the directions for the swap. I would gladly accept them in my future swaps. :)

8. Little-Reisuke bought a Garden of Dolls Nabiya elf from me even though she had a coupple of small snags she was very pleasnt and her communication was great. I would sell to her again ( or even buy XD)

Thank you for a wonderful transaction.

-Asuan

9. Little-reisuke bought a Dolls Leave Blue head from me. She was a pleasure to do business with. Patient and kept up with communication well. I would definitely do business with her again.

10. Little-reisuke bought a bobobie body from me. She was just a sweetheart to deal with! Very friendly and paid immediately. Her communication is perfect, and any small communication error was resolved very quickly and professionally. She has a very good attitude and I would love to deal with her again! :D

Thank you!

11. Little-reisuke participated in my Eye for an Eye swap, and was the perfect swapper -- great communication & prompt shipping. Thanks again! :kitty2

12. little-reisuke bought my lot of acrylic eyes and it was perfect from beginning to end. Fast payment, super friendly communication, a real pleasure to deal with. I would gladly do business with her again. Thanks so much!

13. a great organizer for a swap. i join the music inspired swap that Little-reisuke organize, everything went smoothly. they kepts up with all the participiant and reminding when to ship package out. they also give a reasonable deadline and extended time for the projects. i would love to do another swap with them.

14. Just participated in Little Rei's wig swap and she did an excellent job! Great communication, well organized and even kept me informed when I was paranoid that my partner didn't get her wig. Will definitely join one of her swaps again!

15. I took part in her wig swap as well and everything went epically! She was wonderful and made sure that I got something I adored! <3 Very kind and good with lettings us know what was going on; I hope to do another swap with her someday!

16. I participated in little-reisuke's wig swap and she was the perfect host! Definitely a Hostess with the Mostest, if you ask me~ Her communication was great, and she always made sure to keep everyone informed! I wouldn't hesitate to join any of her future swaps!

17. I joined Reisuke's wig swap, and she was lovely! Paired me up with a beautiful wig. She was responsive and wonderful with communication. I'd definitely join more of her swaps if she starts more. ^^

18. My friend Little-Reisuke hosted a wig swap, that I participated in. She was a great host, helped me out yet again, and it was a lot of fun.

19. little-reisuke returned and commissioned me for two faceups this time!
      She is an absolutely great person, fun and dynamic to work with. The best any commissioner can ask for!

20. Little-reisuke bought a pair of MSD boots from me. Fantastic buyer with great communication and fast payment. Thank you for a great transaction!