1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback thread for little-reisuke

Apr 11, 2011

1. I had a trade with little-reisuke and it was a true pleasure!
      The communication was great and I found a dolly friend beyond this trade. Thank you :aheartbea

The package was packed with lots of care. All items are like described and I got some beautiful extras. Also the handmade things were made with talent and accuracy.
      Couldn't be happier!
      I recommend little-reisuke to everyone here on DOA!

2. Positive! I traded my 1/3 DZ Mo head to Little-Reisuke for a pair of DollLeaves Jointed male hands! Overall I was very pleased with the transaction! Seller is super friendly and very awesome with communication! My hands arrived quickly, and packaged very well! I would absolutely buy from this seller again and recommend to others! Thank you for such a wonderful transaction.

3. I participated in a trade with little-reisuke, and it was wonderful! Everything arrived quickly and she even sent some awesome extras! I would definitely recommend her to anyone! :)

4. Positive Feedback

Little-reisuke was in my Head Swap. She filled out her form and shipped on time. Communication was good, and her head was appropriate for the swap. She included extras for her partner and she let me know when her head arrived. Thanks so much!

5. I bought 3 pairs of eyes from Little_reisuke and they are wonderful. She even sent me some gifts aswell.
      Thank you heaps.

6. I traded my DOC SI for her Custom house Laura head. It was a great trade. Would do business with little-Reisuke again!

+++POSITIVE++++

7. I bought a CH girl body from little-reisuke. She was very friendly, good communication, great seller. :) My girl arrived quickly, VERY well packed, with cute extras even. I'd recommend little-reisuke, and be happy to work with her again.

8. I bought a Gang head from Little-reisuke. She was very friendly and a good communicator. My head arrived very well packaged with very cute little extras. I would gladly buy from her again :)

9. I bought a Leekeworld body from Little-reisuke.
      She was incredibly friendly and even though there were a few issues with posting and customs, she kept me well informed and dealt with the problems quickly and sensibly.
      He has now arrived safely and in lovely condition.
      He came very well packaged and there were little gifts in the box for my boy.
      An A* seller , would not hesitate to deal with Little-reisuke again.

Thank you so much :)

10. I was in little-reisuke's MSD swap. She was a great host and everything ran smoothly!

11. Did a trade with little-reisuke for some items for my see through obi. She was great, quick responses, polite, and everything went smoothly. Highly recommend her. :)

12. little-reisuke bought a MSD doll body from me, the communication was perfect! she's a wonderful person! She told me when she received the package and she also took the time to send me a picture of his boy with his new body :aheartbea (I really appreciated) I would gladly do business with her again anytime! Highly recommended!

13. i sold a fur wig to little-reisuke ,fast payment and smooth communication. thank you!

14. Little-reisuke was a blessing to have in My eye swap. She shipped everything on time and even angeled for the girl who's partner flaked in the swap :D and with a pair the girl wanted!! I truly thank her for that. Would allow in any of my swaps and highly recommend her!! ^_^

15. I sold two Y!J tops to little-reisuke, and she was a great buyer! Quick payment, fast & friendly communication, and she let me know when they arrived. Thank you for the wonderful transaction! :D

16. Sold a pair of acrylic eyes to Little-Reisuke, and she was ever so pleasant to work with. Prompt communication and payment; I'd definitely sell to her again! :)

17. Traded my Migi Miho head to little-reisuke for her IOS garsh head. It was my first trade and I was very happy with it! Communications were fantastic and pleasant, and she kept in touch even after she received the package! I recommend her to anyone who may want to do a trade!
      Thank you little-reisuke!

18. Me and little-reisuke traded some MSD clothes and I have zero complaints! Her communication is great and she's great to get along with. She let me know when she got my part of the trade and was awesome the whole time! :D

19. Little-reisuke bought a Little Monica body from me on layaway (which she paid off earlier than she had initially told me)
      She was a pleasure to deal with. She was really friendly and communication was great.

Thank you so much!

20. Bought a DoC Si from little-reisuke and the transaction was perfect! Super fast communication and shipping. He came packaged well without a single scratch on him. Even got some extra goodies! A+++ Thank you SO MUCH!