1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for loveatlastsight

Jul 23, 2007

1. Loveatlastsight bought a doll body from me. The transaction went very well with a short payment plan and she was very quick to reply to all of my PMs. She is a responsible buyer and reliable with all contacts.
      also, Loveatlastsight is a sweet person and an asset to the DOA community.

2. Bought a doll on layaway from loveatlastsight, and it was a lovely transaction. Even with a few hiccups, she was very patient, and always upfront with transaction progress. Couldn't ask for a better seller.

Thanks heaps! :3

3. Loveatlastsight was in my Hyde GO minimee order. Very patient and understanding that emails just weren't going through. Paid when asked and good to deal with!

4. I sold a CH Jun head to loveatlastsight. It was a great transaction, and I would be very happy to deal with her again. Thanks! :)

5. Loveatlastsight purchased my Uhui Head and the transaction was wonderful! She is very sweet and polite to work with and answers questions very well. This was a wonderful transaction and I would be happy to sell again to you anytime. Thank you!

6. loveatlastsight bought an SNG Ryun head from me and although there were some communication problems, through no fault of either of us, she was very patient and the transaction was otherwise brilliant.

7. loveatlastsight bought a Switch Soseo head from me. It was a very nice transaction, she payed very quickly and provided me with all needed information. She was lovely to deal with. Thank you !

8. loveatlastsight bought a williams head from me. she paid fast. great transaction. i will be happy to deal with her again.

9. loveatlastsight bought a Swith Huisa head from me and she was just wonderful to work with! She's very friendly, payed quickly a real pleasure to deal with. Thank you very much !

10. I sold a SWITCH Milhwa head to loveatlastsight .
      Transaction was prompt and king, nice communication, fast payment, all is perfect, thank you

11. I bought loveatlastsight's Volks Shirou Tachibana. She was friendly and patient throughout the transaction. The doll arrived today and I couldn't be happier with him. Would love to do business with her again. Highly recommended seller. Thank you so much for this chance to own him. :)

12. I bought a Volks doll from loveatlastsight, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

13. Purchased a doll from loveatlastsight on a short layaway. Loveatlastsight is a delight to interact with and is a stellar seller. Prompt, friendly communication. Loveatlastsight made special arrangements to ship my doll in a timely manner.

Much care was put into protecting my doll for a flight and 1-Day Priority Mail shipping to me, and she also included some thoughtful extras.

Many thanks - it would be marvelous to transact with loveatlastsight again.

Calorie-free choco-covered strawberries well deserved:
      :chocoberry:chocoberry:chocoberry:chocoberry:chocoberry

14. I purchased a Peak's Woods Sky doll from @loveatlastsight. Even though there was some initial confusion, I am very happy with the resolution of our transaction. The seller shipped out my doll and was kind enough to upgrade the shipping and insurance. This was honestly unexpected, and it was a very lovely gesture. She has been communicative and even sent me a PM when the doll had been delivered.

And please let me just say that if you purchase a doll from @loveatlastsight, you will be getting a doll that is very well-taken care of and in pristine condition.

Thank you! :cake:

15. Absolutely wonderful. I bought an SD17 boy body from loveatlastsight, and they were wonderful. Great communication, great packing, arrived quick, and was awesome. I'll totally buy from them again.

16. I recently purchased a sd16 body from loveatlastsight. The communication was prompt and smooth. Shipping was very fast and the box is very well packed.

Thank you so much for letting me split the doll. Many appreciations!

17. I purchased a Crobidoll Soi from loveatlastsight. Communication was amazing - she responded to messages quickly and was open to working through issues we did not expect. The doll was safely-wrapped in several layers of bubble wrap, and came to me in perfect condition. Overall wonderful seller, and I would not hesitate to work with her again!

18. I bought an original Domuya Fin from loveatlastsight and while shipping was a little delayed, she sent it Priority Mail, with all the original wrappings and extras, and it was like receiving a little piece of doll history! Thank you so much for sharing her!

19. I purchased a Soom Chalco from loveatlastsight. Communication was excellent - she promptly replied to messages and is a very sweet and polite person. The doll was well packed and arrived in perfect condition. I highly recommend her as a seller!

Thank you so much for this transaction!