1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Lucky13!

Jun 8, 2006

1. I sold Lucky13 a Megu doll. She was very prompt with her layaway payments and very easy to communicate with! I would love to do business with her again if anything comes up!

2. I bought a hat from her and the entire transaction was excellent :)

3. I bought a hat and dress from Lucky13
      They arrived with no problems
      Recommended ^^

4. Recently purchased a wig from Lucky13. She was very nice to do business with. Item was as described and arrived in good condition. I'd do business with her again.

5. Bought a shirt from her,
      and she was prompt to reply and shipped quickly.

Thanks again, Lucky13!

6. Lucky13 was a great seller to deal with - I purchased a pair of eyes from her and she was friendly and fast with communication. She was also very patient with my payment - which I really appreciated.

Recommended Seller! :thumbup

7. I just bought a head off Lucky 13 and she was a delight to deal with. The head arrived nicely packaged and very fast - i would definitely do business with her again :D

8. bought a MNF Soo from Lucky13. totally awesome to deal with, was willing to do a layaway for me, and shipped her out quickly and she arrived promptly. A+++!! thanks!!

9. Lucky13 has participated in several of my Urethane eyes preorder and she is always
      quick at payment, friendly, sweet and great in communication~:fangirl::aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea
      I highly recommended her and thank you so much again dear~! Is always a great pleasure dealing with her again:D

10. I bought a Soom R. Dullui head from Lucky13. She was so pleasant to deal with and allowed me to pay on layaway for the head and it arrived carefully packaged. Lucky13 is a fab seller! :D

Thank you again, dear! <3

11. Great transaction with Lucky13 ! i had sold her my DES ! she paid promptly ! thank you very much !

12. Bought a nice wig and eyes. Lucky13 was great to deal with. Great communications and quick shipping from abroad.. Thanks so much.. Hope to do more trans...

13. Sold a wig to Lucky13, great communication and fast payment. A very pleasant transaction throughout. Thank you!! ^^

14. I bought a Soony head from her, and she generously agreed to do a face up on her. The face up is incredible, and Kelly is one of the nicest people EVER to do business with!!!

15. Lucky13 bought a pair of eyes from me, and the transaction couldn't have been better. Good communication and quick payment - and very friendly too!

Thanks hon!

16. I sold Lucky13 my OD Ji. We did partial trade plus cash. She paid promptly and the head she traded me is so cute ^.^ I would do buisness with her again definantly. ^.^

17. I bought a CP Delf El from Lucky13, and she is just a wonderful seller! Communication was prompt and informative, and she told me everything I wanted to know and provided me with lots of pics. Shipping was fast, and I adore the doll. Thanks so much!

18. Lucky13 bought a pair of Musedoll maryjanes and our transaction was more than excellent! Good communication :D
      Great buyer! :aheartbea

19. Lucky13 bought a blonde wig from me. She was great through the whole thing, especially since the package took months to get to her! D:

Definitely a great buyer. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

20. I sold Lucky13 an OBD choker and it all went as smooth as can be. Good communication, prompt payment, amd sje let me know when the jewelry arrived. Can't ask for much more!! :)