1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Lunasa

Oct 26, 2006

1. I bought a Lati POA Laches from Lunasa. She was very nice, great communication and everything was well packed. I can highly recommend her :)

2. Lunasa bought a Latidoll from me. She is nice and great buyer. Everything goes smoothly

Thank you <3

3. Lunasa bought a wig and a pair of eyes from me. The transaction was great. Thanks!

4. Lunasa participated in my recent For My Doll Group Order, and was great to work with! Friendly communication, speedy payment, and posted in the thread to let me know their package arrived. I'd gladly deal with Lunasa again! :)

5. I bought a Lati wig from Lunasa. Amazingly fast international shipping and lovely wig - thank you!

6. I purchased two wigs from Lunasa. The transaction was great...good communication, shipped out quickly and arrived in as described condition. Would buy from again :) Thanks!

7. I bought a Tinybear/Sleeping Elf Moona from Lunasa. Great seller to deal with. Doll showed up today, well packaged, and perfect!

8. I bought a tinybear moona from Lunasa - the doll is in great condition and arrived quickly and safely, very well packaged. Lunasa was a pleasure to deal with - great communication and a really nice person, thanks all round!

9. I bought a Latidoll mystic Cookie from Lunasa, she shipped fast and packed her super well, with tons of extras!! She also was very nice about letting me do a layaway. Perfect seller :fangirl:

10. Lunasa bought gray mohair wig from me. Everything was Ok.
      Thanks.

11. Lunasa purchased my Elfdoll Hazy and was wonderful to work with considering that I gave her the incorrect tracking number and we spent some time trying to track it. :doh Thank you L for putting up with my mistakes...jo

12. I bought a Lati yellow Dragon girl from Luanda. It was an amazing transaction from start to finish. The doll and all of the items were perfect and she was packaged so neatly. Would love to buy from Lunasa again.

13. A delightful transaction from beginning to ending. Couldn't have asked for a better marketplace experience. Would love doing business again!

14. Bought from Lunasa a Volks Cristal outfit! She was kind and considerate and the item arrived as described. Even if the outfit is like 10 years old, it was SO well stored it's like new! I loved the enveloped: so peculiar. I hope to buy from her again <3

15. Lunasa bought a Dollshe Erica head. Fast deal, thank you really much! <3

16. I bought a Lati Yellow doll from Lunasa. The transaction was perfect, shipping was extremely fast. Thank you very much!

17. This feedback is super late since I'm very scarcely online anymore but back in October 2018 I purchased a full narae 60 doll with two faceplates from Lunasa. I was very pleased with the transaction and she was excellent with contact even when I was sometimes slow to respond! I would absolutely purchase again! I was very glad to get my girl home!

18. Lunasa was a perfect buyer! She purchased a Dollshe Aramis head from me and it was a very quick transaction. She paid immediately and communication was always fast and pleasant and polite.
      I would definitely recommend her as a buyer

19. Lunasa bought a Fairyland Feeple 65 Siean from me.
      Everything was correct, conversations, paiements in time.
      The transaction was great. Thanks you very much:)

20. Lunasa bought me a Dollshe Saint x Loongsoul male body in short layaway. Serious buyer, the transaction was good from start to finish. She responds quickly to messages. :)
      I recommend her as a buyer ! :thumbup