1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Lyzrd

Sep 27, 2008

1. Hi, Lyzrd sold an Iplehouse Zera head to me, she was very kind and attentive, shipped the head very securely and fast, always helpful and contacting me about the transit of the package. I totally recommend any transaction with Lyzrd. Thank you again :)

2. Bought MNF centaur parts from Lyzrd. She was quick with her responses, forthcoming with all information on the parts, and over all very pleasant to work with! Parts came quickly and safely and I couldn’t be happier. Would recommend and buy from again :)

3. Lyzrd purchased Unoa outfit from me and it was a perfect transaction, I highly recommend her as a buyer!

4. Lyzrd purchased a Chicline Ruru head and head back from me. Transaction was flawless, communication quick and clear, payment through without a hassle and she let me know when it arrived.

always a pleasure!

5. Lizard bout a Fairyland magic items from Altis set from me, an antlers and a horn in a smoky black resin ^^
      A very polite person to communicate, fast prompt payment very nice to deal with :)
      Thank you ^^

6. I purchased a minifee Maya full doll from Lyzrd. She was incredibly accommodating for a short layaway and since we live near each other, arranged an in-person pickup for the doll.
      At the exchange, she confirmed with me that the doll was in good condition (she was perfect!) and that her COA and extra parts were present, and gave me a short tutorial on operating the doll, since this was my first minifee. Lyzrd also included some generous gifts to help me start spoiling this doll.

I recommend Lyzrd as a wonderful seller, and I would be happy to do business with her in the future.

7. Lyrd bought my Iplehouse Dorothy. They were lovely to talk to and paid me when they said they would and let me know when they got the doll.
      Thankyou very much.

8. Lyzrd bought my Dollchateau Isabel :chibi.

Very kind person and great transaction ! I was very happy to converse and trade with her :).

9. I purchased a MNF NF'14 full doll from Lyzrd and she was a joy to work with! She was very accommodating for a layaway and we were able to work out the conditions quickly. She was very thorough and fast with her messages, sent photos of the doll ahead of time, and overall is such a kind person to talk to! We were able to schedule a time to exchange the doll in person and the doll was in perfect condition and packaged safely when I picked her up.
      I would be very happy to do business with Lyzrd again in the future; she's wonderful! :3nodding:

10. I purchased a BW Juri 08 from Lyzrd and could not recommend her enough. She allowed me to pay via layaway and was great to work with, answering all my questions quickly. She shipped soon after I finished the layaway and everything was exactly as stated. Thank you so much for the opportunity!

11. I purchased a Feeple60 Nanuri 19/20 head from Lyzard and she was one of the kindest and best people I've ever had the chance to buy from! The post office lost the box and she dealt with the situation both professionally and calmly. And miracle of miracles, the head showed up and she was quick to let me know that the tracking was moving. I can't recommend her enough!

12. I just bought a Karsh head from Lyzrd and couldn’t have asked for a better transaction. She was super sweet, answered all my questions, sent me a bunch of pictures, and shipped right away! He arrived in perfect condition and matches the body I had perfectly!
      I highly recommend her as a seller and would happily buy from her again!

13. Purchased a Souldoll Aehael from Lyzrd and she was wrapped very safely. USPS handled the box a bit rough (corners are dented) but the inner box and the doll were hardly affected. She was very open with communication, even checking with me when she had not heard I received the doll by the projected mail date (I was going to give it a day or two to see what happens). Any delay that occurred was not a result of anything Lyzrd had done and she remained on top of the tracking the entire time.

I would recommend her as communication was smooth and consistent and the doll was well packaged.