1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Lyzrd

Sep 27, 2008

1. Fast PM replies and prompt payment. Definitely a recommended buyer! ^__^v

2. I purchased a couple small Puki items from her. She shipped very quickly and her communication was great throughout!

3. I bought an SD purse from Lyzrd, she was super nice, it got here fast and was well packaged. :3

4. I sold a sadol unoa outfit set to Lyzrd. The communication is great and she paid promptly~~ Hope to trade with her again~~^^

5. Lyzrd bought Unoa clothes from me. every thing is perfect, communication and payment was clear and fast, and she let me know when the package arrived safely.

Great transaction, definitely looking forward to doing business with her again! :D

6. I am a horrible DoA member for not getting around to leaving much-deserved feedback for Lyzrd until now. She bought a Puki ani-face from me back in February after I made her an offer she couldn't refuse. She paid promptly and as always, was very easy to communicate with. I can't say enough good things about Lyz...she's the best!

7. I bought some Puki parts from Lyzrd. Great communication and quick despatch.

8. I bought a few puki faceplates from Lyz and the transaction was fantastic! Fast shipment, well packaged, and clear communication! I highly recommend Lyz to anyone who's buying from her! Thank you! :)

9. I bought some Puki stuff from Lyz: ears, claw hands and feet, wing boots, and custom made fox tails. Everything arrived quickly and in great shape. Lyz is a pleasure to deal with, I would love to do business with her in the future. :)

10. Bought a wig cap from Lyz and it arrived in well and neat packings.A pleasure to deal with and would love to do business with her again.

11. I purchased a Puki faceplate from Lyz, it arrived promptly and VERY well packed. Thanks Lyz!

12. I purchased a Puki wig from Lyzrd... Lovely person to do business with - prompt communication and easy/quick transaction. I'm so happy with the wig and thank you for the little extras ;)

Highly recommended seller :thumbup

13. Bought a pair of Puki hands from Lyzrd. Exllecnt communication, fast shipping and well packaged in a cute tin case. Overall A+++ Seller that I'd buy from again!

14. Lyzrd bought a faceplate from me and was extremely quick with communication and payment!

thanks Lyzrd :)

15. I purchased a puki kimono for Lyzrd and she is wonderful to deal with. She answered my questions fast and mailed the item promptly. Thanks so much!

16. Thank you! Great transaction, prompt communication, super fast shipping. LOVE the Spampy stuff!

17. i bought a puki pipi from Lyzrd. fair priced & was shipped very quickly :goldstar:goldstar:goldstar

18. Lyz was simply wonderful to work with! The transaction was very smooth and she was very pleasant. I bought some adorable puki eyes from her and would certainly do business again. :)

19. Lyzrd purchased a puki pongpong clown nose from me and the transaction was wonderful. Communication was excellent and she alerted me as soon as she received it in the mail. :) Thank you so much!

20. I sold Lyzrd Dollmore's 'Piano' set for msd - perfect transaction with a lovely buyer. Good communication in pm's and she let me know when the item arrived safely.

Wouldn't hesitate to do business again with her - highly recommended! :)

p.s. happy birthday for the 29th :whitetruffle:truffle:chocoheart:chocoberry