1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Lyzrd

Sep 27, 2008

1. I bought an adorable Puki wig from Lyz. Great communication and shipping. Thanks again!

2. Lyzrd bought several puki outfits from me. She is incredibly nice to deal with: fast payment, great communications and just sweet as sugar. Thank you for a very pleasant transaction :)

3. Lyzrd my friend :) Please kindly leave your wallet on my kitchen table on your way out :mwahaha

JUST kidding ;) Lyzrd just participated in a GO I was hosting from Fairyland - she was super fast with her payments and shipping and was all-round super fun to work with. Thanks again for being a part of the GO :)

4. Bought a Cochon plate and set from Lyzrd and couldn't be happier. Great transaction!

5. Purchase a pair of WS Puki clenching hands from this crazeh ladeh Lyz here! Great communication, fast shipping, arrived in GREAT and SSSAAAFFFEEE condition! I mean (a tiny pair of hands) they came wrapped in a box than placed in ANOTHER HUGE box! lol too funny!!!!!!!!

6. Lyzrd participated in my Leekeworld Go!She paid quickly and she was so patient with me ^_^
      She's really such a kind girl to talk to. Thank you for your patience, Lyzzeh >3

7. I bought an Ante Multihead from her in a Auction. She kept the thread updated and well oragnized, shipped the little bits safely, bubble wrapped and with air pillows!
      Arrived promptly, she has great communication, and will definitely look forward to working with her again in the future. ^_^

8. I purchased a great green wig from Lyzrd and it was a smooth transaction. Quick shipping too! Thank you so much!

9. I bought a Puki Pipi from Lyzrd and it was my first time buying from the Marketplace and using Paypal. She was incredibly helpful and understanding - especially when the doll got lost in customs and I had to bug her -__- She's really nice and the whole transaction was a pleasure ^^ Highly recommended!

10. Bought a Narae from Lyzrd. Shipping was fast and communication prompt. Great to buy from. Thanks again!

11. Lyzrd bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and told me when package arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

12. Dear Lyz, I just received my wings & kimono! Thanks so much--what a great deal, and so CUTE! They look brand-spanking new. :) Looking forward to doing business with you again, I hope! :sumomo:

13. I bought a pair of hand glass craft eyes from Lyz about a month ago, and they're wonderful! The price was great, shipping was fast, and communication was prompt.

I've bought things from Lyz both in person and on DoA, and every transaction is flawless. Plus, Lyz is just a great and fun person! :)

14. ~Positive~
      Traded some boots and crocheted hats with Lyz in exchange for a wig and some eyes. The items shipped quickly, were packaged well and just as described. Wonderful transaction, very friendly and always polite in communicaiton.

~Shannon

15. Just received 3 wigs I bought from Lyzrd, such a nice lady to deal with!

Wigs are in perfect condition, Thanks Lyzrd

16. Bought some NS puki arabic shoes from this seller. Shipping was fast and they were so friendly thanks

17. Just purchased a pair of lovely eyes from Lyzrd, and it was an absolutely perfect transaction, I highly recommend! :pcupcake Thank you so much!! :bcake

18. I purchased a trimmed iplehouse wig from Lyzrd. She shipped next day and my wig arrived in only 2 days! It was packaged very well and came to me in exact condition as described!
      Definitely a top notch seller! Thanks so much :)

19. I bought three wigs from Lyzrd and they arrived SUPER fast!! All around one of the easiest and best transactions for me in a loooong time. Thank you for making it simple! You must do business with Lyzrd!

DMM :kitty2

20. Lyzrd is always wonderful to deal with! I bought a singing piki faceplate from her - came quickly and it's lovely! Thanks so much!