1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Marilyn

Jun 10, 2006

1. Trade:
      Marilyn and I traded our Super Dollfie girl heads :). I adopted her Carol head and my Bianka head has found a new home with her. Marilyn is without a doubt one of the kindest and most thorough people I have ever had the pleasure of dealing with on DoA. Communication was perfect. Let me say this again: perfect! Indeed, the stuff Olympic gold medals are made of to be sure ;). Her PMs were lightning fast and she even took the time to send me extra pictures (even after I was already completely sold on the deal ^^!). The head I received was shipped super quick and packed very well. I just can't say enough how pleased I am!

I found Marilyn to be an honest and fun person to deal with. I would recommend her to everyone and can only hope I'll have reason to deal with her again in the future.

Thanks again, Marilyn!!! I really love this head ^_^!
      :aheartbea

2. Bought a pair of SoulDoll eyes#55....an older pair I guess, but the color is magnificent. They look so real. Thankx...

Excellent merchandise, well packaged, fantastic seller.

- ShadowHawke -

3. I had a very pleasant transaction with Marilyn ^^
      She bought a Nono wig from me.
      Thank you so much!~

4. Thank you Marilyn for sending those beautiful boots. I am happy I purchased them as they are nicer than in the photos. This was a super great transaction and nice, friendly communication. Much appreciated, and thanks again!

5. Marilyn so very kindly sold me a lovely Dollheart jacket for my boy. It arrived quickly and in perfect condition. :)

I can only recommend her as a seller…thank you so much :thumbup

:hamster:

6. I bought a lovely Monique wig from Marilyn, it shipped really fast and arrived in wonderful condition.She is one of the most polite ladies I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with and communication was excellent! I will definantly do buisness with her again!

7. I bought a pattern book from Marilyn. She was great to deal with. I was kept apprised of every step of our transaction! I would love to buy from her again!
      Thanks

8. Marilyn bought a pair of wings and eyes from me. It is really a perfect transaction.
      Thank you, Marilyn.

9. I traded my DIM Leisha for Marilyn's DDII girl. She was a real pleasure to deal with. Friendly and quick to reply to PMs. The doll was in perfect condition, shipped safe and quick. Pleasure to deal with!

10. Marilyn's second purchase from me was as good as the first! I recommend her.:)

11. I did a trade with Marilyn (eyes for eyes). It was a very good trade and it was great talking with Marilyn. I highly recommend her for trades :)

12. Marilyn was super nice to put a wig on hold for me for some time and accept money order as well, it arrived safely! thanks so much ^_^

13. Marilyn commissioned a faceup from me and was a complete delight to work with. Communication was easy breezy and she confirmed the moment the head arrived back. 100% Thrilled with this experience and I'm very happy to have met Marilyn on this board. :)

~Meee

14. Traded a wig for some eyes, and everything was perfect: the eyes, communication, fast and excellent shipping! Great person to deal with! :) Thanks!!!

15. Great transaction with Marilyn from whom I purchased some eyes. Shipping was fast and the eyes were well wrapped. An excellent seller.

16. Marilyn bought eyes from me. A great customer, quick payment and excellent communication! I'd highly recommend her!

17. I bought some eyes from Marilyn and they were shipped fast are gorgeous! Thank you!

18. I bought an MSD-size bunny outfit from marilyn, and the transaction was brilliant - fantastic, high-quality item at a great price, even better than I expected. She was very accomodating and attentive in keeping track of our transaction. I'd buy again from her anytime!

19. I received the cutest Halloween costume for my girl. Everything was great with the transaction and Marilyn is VERY polite and nice to communicate with!!!

20. I had a very pleasant transaction with Marilyn. The outfit I bought from her was shipped promptly and arrived well-packaged. Will gladly do business with her again! :)