1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Marryth

Dec 13, 2008

1. I bought a few YO-SD outfits from Marryth. She was friendly, sent the items quickly, and they were exactly as described. I would gladly do business with her again any day.

Nancy Maya

2. One of the quickest transactions I've had. We both happened to be online and pm-ing was a breeze. Excellent communication and very friendly. Thanks!

3. I bought a little outfit from Marryth, and I was very happy with the whole transaction and super fast postage , thanks :)

4. Marryth bought an outfit from me. She was fast with payment and kept great communication , even updated me when the item arrived. Thank you again for a smooth transaction.x.

5. ~Positive~
      Marryth purchased 2 YOsd wigs from me. She paid promptly and let me know the moment they arrived. Marryth is a perfect buyer. ^___^

6. Marryth bought a Teen Trends set from me. She paid quickly and is prompt with her replies. Thank you, ~Shannon

7. Bought two wonderful yosd dress and skirt set from her and looks awesome on my new girl! Wonderful communication and shipping!

8. I bought the LatiDoll Green-size Gloomy Garden Lea special outfit from Marryth. It was beautifully packaged and just as advertised. Thank you very much--Rosebud

9. Marryth purchased a DES head from me :)
      Wonderful buyer, prompt communication and lovely to work with!

10. Marryth bought some glasses from me, payment was very fast and she was a pleasure to deal with.

11. MArryth bought a msd dress from me and payment was quick she lets me know when it arrive and left me a feedback as well thxs!!

12. Brought a Lati Green 'Gloomy Garden' Lea Wig from Marryth. Quickly received and in great condition. I am very happy and would not hesitate to buy from Marryth again :) Thanks.

13. Marryth was wonderful to do business with.. a lovely buyer would sell or purchase with anytime

14. Marryth & I traded some MSD doll items, Marryth is a super delight to do bussines with! Her cummunication through PM's is rocken! She even sent little gifts along with her trade! Thanks so much Marryth!:)

15. Marryth bought some wigs from me and she was a joy to do business with:) Fast pay, pleasant communication. Awesome gal!

16. I just recently bought some clothes from Marryth. the transaction went wonderfully, she was easy to work with and communication was great. the items were in great condition, and she sent an adorabely cute little note too ^^ would definately buy from her again :]]

17. Marryth bought from me again and shes very easy to deal with fast payment and she even lets u know when it arrive thxs alot!!

18. Marryth bought a wig from me. Good communication, prompt payment...THANKS so much!

19. I bought a wig and some eyes from Marryth, they were packaged beautifully, (I even got stickers!) and a sweet little note.
      The items were even more beautiful than their photos, and Marryth has been absolutely delightful to deal with, even double-checking my Paypal shipping address.

wonderful seller! <3

20. Marryth bought a Ante multi head from me. Pay fast, super friendly communication, everything was perfect. Thanks again!