1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for Marryth

Dec 13, 2008

1. Marryth bought 2 LTF items from us. Sell with confidence to this buyer. Highly recommended! Thanks again!!

2. I bought a 6/7 blond wig from Marryth. The transaction was very pleasant and she answered all my questions promptly :D
      I love the wig!
      Thank you!~

3. I sold my PukiFee wings to Marryth. It was an excellent, smooth, no fuss, no hassle transaction. She paid straight away, great communication and a very nice person. A sheer pleasure to do business with. Thanks very much Amanda. Mary x

4. Marryth bought LTF items from our last update. Another lovely transaction with a wonderful customer. Thanks again!

5. marryth purchased a custom bobobie march from me..
      the transaction was just perfect.. i couldnt have asked for a better buyer :)
      thank u
      K:aheartbea

6. Marryth is a true asset to the DOA marketplace. I have both sold to and purchased from her and it was always a pleasant experience:) Buy or trade with confidence.

7. I bought a pair of Blue pukifee wings from Marryth and she was excellent to deal with. She answered all my questions quickly and was very nice! She even sent me a little hair barret as an extra gift! I'd definitely buy from her again :) A+++++

8. Marryth bought a ken outfit from he, she paid fast and has excellent communication. Thanks for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

9. Marryth bought a couple more clothing items from me and as always a very pleasant experience. She is my favorite repeat customer. Thanks so much Manda Girl :0)

10. Marryth participated in a PukiFee split contained within my eighth Fairyland group order and she was a joy to work with! Communication from her end was excellent and payments were sent in a swift fashion. I'd love to work with her again~

:bcake Thank you for your participation in this order! :bcake

11. Excellent seller, such wonderful communication and great service, my items came from Canada to the US very quickly!
      A great person to deal with in any transaction. Highly recommended!

Thank you so much I love my items Marryth and I hope we get to do business again some time! :aheartbea

12. +1 as a seller. Bought eyes for my Littlefee and they are gorgeous. Very friendly seller. 100% recommended.

13. i bought some tiny eyes from Marryth, she had great communication and shipped right away. they arrived in great shape, thanks

14. Marryth bought a fullset Lati Green Coco from me. She did layaway and always paid whenever she gets funds. She was extremely friendly and great with communication. An absolute pleasure to work with!

I'm so glad Coco has gone to such a good home. Thank you so much for purchasing her! ^^

15. Bought a few clothing items from Marryth, had a great international transaction, many thanks for a fantastic deal :)

16. I purchased a tiny outfit from Marryth, and as a bonus I received an adorable dollie necklace and had a very nice chat. Would definitely recommend, and buy from again! Thank you!

17. I bought a pair og 14mm glass eyes from Marryth. They came well packaged and very, very promptly.
      Excellent seller!

18. I bought a wig from Marryth. Everything went smoothly. Would defiantly buy from again.

19. I ordered a 4 inch blond wig from Marryth. She was polite about the entire thing and once I received the package it was well wrapped and everything <3 Not to mention she sent me two little hair clips with it that are absolutely adorable. I would buy again from her anytime.

20. i purchased a lati green lea from amanda and it was a wonderful transaction, communication was excellent, and she was posted promptly. Would definitely deal with amanda again, thanks so much!