1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for MelissaS

Jan 11, 2007

1. She sold me a kitty outfit and eyes and it was in perfect condition, she sent it out fast! So nice - thank you!

2. Another wonderful transaction with MelissaS. This time I bought a pair of boots from her, and requested her to send it out the next morning. She did, and they arrived extremely fast. Thanks again!

3. Melissa is a great buyer. Quick payment and always hassle free. A+++++ Thanks again.

4. I bought a Unoa torso off of Melissa. It was shipped promptly and packed very well, and just as described. Thanks!

5. I bought another pair of eyes from Melissa, they are in perfect condition, She packed them safely and sent them out right away. Her response time to PM was impressive. Highly recommended seller.
      Melissa thanks for another smooth and pleasant transaction.

6. Did a faceup commission for MelissaS, very nice to work with, great communication ^^

7. Melissa was a joy to buy from and was very reasonable with the layaway time for me and the doll came well packaged ^_^

8. I bought Soom Kyrie's Default wig from Melissa. The wig arrived very Fast and was packaged real well. My girl look her Best in that wig. I would love to Buy from Melissa again.

9. Melissa is a wonderful seller! She's fast and friendly with her pms! Her shipping was lightning fast and fantastically well-packed! I cannot say enough good things about this member!

Thank you, Melissa!!!

10. Hi I bought a nightfall_walker hoodie from her, and it was great I love it so much.Great person to deal with fast shipping.Totally buy from her again.:fangirl:

11. Bought a pair of eyes from MelissaS. Wonderful to work with. Quick in answering my questions and sent the eyes to me fast. Would recommend to anyone!

12. Did another wonderful transaction with Melissa. Items came perfectly packaged!! Speedy shipping and as always friendly communication!

13. This is a great seller! I bought a wig and shirt from her, and she was very prompt and was so nice to hold the items for me while she waited for a money order. And what a plus, too! Nobody accepts money orders, so I was relieved to find her!

Thank you! You get a positive from me!

14. I recently traded my EL for Melissa's Unoa. The transaction was smooth & friendly. Communication was excellent.
      Melissa is a dream to work with one of most honest & sweet people I have worked with. :)

15. I bought a pair of eyes from Melissa. She contacted me when she saw my post wanting to buy some. She was very courteous and shipped out right away. The eyes were packaged really well and Melissa had great communication thru the whole thing.

THANK YOU!! :)

16. melissa is super! Fabulous communication and packaging skills.
      the trade went fast and had no problems :D

17. I bought a pair of HDS jeans from Melissa.
      Everything went perfect! Thank you for this smooth transaction.
      Highly recommended.

18. Melissa commissioned me to perform a head cap modification. She was very sweet to chat with, and it was a pleasure doing business with her.

19. Melissa just bought a pair of Yo SD option hands from me. Her payment was immediate~! Also, all communications were quick. I couldn't ask for a better buyer. Thank you so much~! :)

20. Melissa is fabulous to deal with . Have purchased several items and always satisfied with her service and lightning fast shipping..

I can highly recommend this lovely person in any transactions you might have with her