1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for MelissaS

Jan 11, 2007

1. MelissaS bought a gear eye from me. GREAT transaction and a pleasure to do business with! :)

2. MelissaS is a sweetheart to do business with! I just bought a wig and a DZ outfit from her - she was very friendly and helpful and very fast shipping! I will do business with her again and would recommend her to anyone!

Thank you - I love the little outfit and the wig looks great on my Matti!
      La

3. Melissa bought some blue jean shorts from us. She's one of the best buyers on DoA. Highly recommended. Thanks again!!

4. MelissaS participated in my second Dollmore group order and was very easy to deal with. She was great with communication and paid very quickly! She was even very understanding when I made a small error with her quoted shipping price. Highly recommended! :D

Thank you so much~

:aheartbea Shizume :aheartbea

5. I bought a pair of jeans from Melissa - very fast shipping, great communication, and the jeans were in perfect shape! Thank you so much!

6. Did yet another wonderful transaction with MellisaS! She's a wonderfully sweet seller with awesome communication. :) I purchased a doll from her and would gladly do so again! Highly recommended

7. MelissaS is such a sweet buyer! :) She participated in my Dollga group order, paid me very quickly for her order, and was so friendly in her PMs -- made the group order truly lovely! I definitely look forward to any future transactions with Melissa. :cake:

8. Melissa responded to my WTB thread about a saddle stand for a 60CM and a 70CM!

She had one perfect for a 70CM doll and it works for both my dolls, but actually, I'd still like 2 of them, lol!

It got to me just int ime to take my boy out with me and put him on display!

She is a wodnerful person to deal with!

9. Melissa participated in my first Luts GO, and I'd definitely have no problems doing future business with her. Fast payment, let me know when her packages arrived, and simply wonderful. She really helped me make it through the order, and I couldn't be more pleased she was a part of it.

10. We can't say enough good things about Melissa. We love dealing with her. Always a perfect transaction. <3

11. I bought a pair of shoes from MelissaS, and it was such a smooth and friendly transaction, from beginning to end.
      So nice and fast communication, perfect, and if possible, better than described item, well packed and
      quick shipping, I wouldn't worry a sec to buy from Melissa again :)

Thank you !!!

12. MelissaS was a pleasure to do business with! She commissioned me for several items, was pleasant and very communicative, patient and paid super fast when everything was ready and let me know when her packaged arrived. I would definitely work with her again! :D

13. Very pleasant to work with. I asked her for something she wasn't selling split and she was willing to split it for me. Very very helpful and made a dollie-dream come true. :D

14. Bought a CP girl body from her, she was great to work with, kept up great communication, was very nice, and shipped very fast and was very well packed, arrived safe and sound and it great condition, I would absolutely buy from her again and would recommend her as a seller.

15. bought a nanuri head from MelissaS. she was very polite and answered her email quickly. the head is beautiful, wrapped carefully and it was shipped very quickly, (the added eyes are lovely, thanks!) highly recommend doing business with her. thank you again!

16. Bought an outfit from MelissaS. Great communication, as always. Quick shipping.

17. Got some great VOLK pants from Ms. MelissaS, My Aaron is loving them!!

18. MelissaS took part in my Dollmore group order. Paid very quickly, really friendly :D

19. I Love buying from Melissa, just purchased a luts wig from here and it's to die for Excellent Condition, Quick ship and Delightful emails!!!
      :aheartbea;)Thank You MelissaS you are just the Greatest;):aheartbea

20. MelissaS just bought a MSD sized wig from me. She was super nice, paid very quickly and was friendly and responsive to PMs. I would definitely sell to her again! :D