1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback thread for MelissaS

Jan 11, 2007

1. Melissa bought a couple of items from our last update. She's one of the nicest buyers on DoA and we just love dealing with. Thanks again, hun.

2. Painted a Unoa Sist for MelissaS! She was very easy to communicate with and was quick to reply to any PM. She was clear on what she wanted and good to discuss with on what to do with the face-up. The doll was shipped right on time and was extremely well packed. When I fell sick, she was very understanding and patient about the one week delay to ship the doll. Payment was sent right away. I really enjoyed working with her due to how comfortable she was to talk to and negotiate with. Great transaction!

3. MelissaS participated in my LUTS GO, and she is a very great member to have in a GO! Great communication, fast replies and payments. She also notified me when she received the items ^^ I would love to work with her again.

4. Thanks again, hun, for another perfect transaction.

5. MelissaS is a repeat face-up commissioner of mine, and we had just done another transaction. Again, she was quick to ship and excellent with communication. When she wanted adjustments to the face-up, she was patient, kind, and understanding. Payment was sent promptly after she approved of the finished outcome. She is the idea commissioner for every face-up artist!

6. Melissa joined another one of my GO's. Again, quick payments and responses. I always loving having her as part of my group :aheartbea I'd never hesitate to do more transactions with her.

7. An excellent transaction with MelissaS! I sold her my Dark Rihael and she was so nice to deal with. She paid quickly and let me know when he arrived. I highly recommend her and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.:)

8. MelissaS participated in my recent LeekeWorld GO! She was great to deal with, very nice in all her pms, paid quickly for both the items and shipping, and let me know as soon as the items arrived. I would recommend her and definitely do business with again :)

9. MelissaS joined my Dream of Doll GO. Great participant! paid quickly and promptly, no drama or troubles at all. I'd gladly have her on my future group orders. Thank you for joining my GO!

10. Always a pleasure, Melissa. Excellent buyer and so nice, too. TY

11. MelissaS participated in my Dollmore GO. She payed on time and kept great communication. Would definitely work with her again. :)

12. MelissaS bought wood stand from me. Friendly communication, fast payment, was a total pleasure doing business with her.
      Thanks!

13. Melissa was in my Dollmore GO, she paid on time and was a pleasure to deal with :)

14. MelissaS participated in one of my GOs, for Leekeworld. She paid both invoices promptly, and was super-understanding when I ran into some issues that delayed my shipping the items out.
      Thanks so much for your patience, MelissaS!

15. MelissaS participated in my Leeke GO, and everything went perfectly. Quick payment, wonderful communication...all around great experience! Thank you so much :)

16. We can't say enough good things about this wonderful buyer. The BEST!! Thanks again!

17. A wonderful GO experience!

18. I am always more than happy to work with Melissa. She was in another one of my GO's. She always pays SO quickly and is very lovely to talk to. I can't recommend her enough! ;)

19. Melissa purchased a minifee RFA head from me - she was extremely pleasant to work with and payment was blindingly quick! Would love to do business with her again!

20. Melissa commissioned a custom faceup from me. Clear communication, overall great experience, thanks again!