1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Mercy

Aug 9, 2006

1. I just received two pairs of Hound pants by Batchix I purchased from Mercy. Great communication and super-fast shipping!

2. Bought a 6-7" aqua kemper wig, shipped promptly, got here in great condition! Thanks! :D

3. Once again another fantastic transaction with Mercy! :D I purchased Volks glasses from her and she even tried them on a doll to make sure they'd fit. Thanks!

4. I just purchased a Migidoll Miho head from Mercy!
      She was very kind and the communication was excellent!
      The head arrived quickly and packaged very safely!
      Thank you so much
      I highly recommend!

5. I purchased a Migidoll Ryu head from Mercy back in May, and she was very accomodating and nice enough to send the head to a friend of mine to keep for me, since I was out of the country for the entire month of June! I just got a chance to see the head tonight, and it is absolutely beautiful. My friend told me it was packaged very securely, with lots of bubble wrap! Mercy was also very patient and understanding with the time it took me to leave her feedback, since I had been gone and didn't have an opportunity to see the head before I left.

Overall this transaction was very pleasant, and Mercy was a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend her as a seller, and I would absolutely do business with her again!

Thanks, Mercy!

h a c h i k o ~ :aheartbea

6. I bought the SD16 Garnet pumps from Mercy. :)

She was on vacation when I sent her my inquiry so I was expecting that it will be a while before I get an answer.

But she responded to my message very quickly and soon, I posted payment.

Mercy also let me know when she sent out the package! :D

The shoes arrived in perfect condition and it is still brand new and not removed from the original plastic packaging. They were also packaged with lots of care and she made sure that they did not get crushed.

I highly recommend Mercy to anyone and I will surely buy from her again. :fangirl:

Thank you so much for the wonderful transaction~ :whee:

7. Bought an outfit from Mercy; she shipped quickly and it arrived in excellent condition! Thanks so much! :D

8. I bought a beautiful wig from Mercy, really pleased with it. Mercy is a lovely seller, great communications and very obliging. The wig was packed securely and shipped quickly.
      Many thanks Mercy.

Buy with confidence from this excellent seller. :)

9. I bought some clothes from Mercy. It was a smooth transaction: very good communication and very fast shipment ^^
      Mercy is a great person to deal with!

thanks a lot :)

10. Very nice seller! Sent my wig quickly and safely. Thanks so much! :)

11. I purchased some shirts from Mercy. The transaction was smooth and friendly.
      I am very happy with everything~~ ^_^

12. Another wonderful transaction with Mercy as the seller! Thanks again! :D

13. i bought some boots from mercy, & we weren't quite sure if they would fit, so she actually took the time to try & find out. so absolutely sweet & thoughtful! thanks again!

14. I bought a pair of YoSD kimono sandals from Mercy.

She is always prompt and friendly when it comes to communication. After I paid, she informed me that my package has been shipped!

I received the sandals today and they are beautiful! Perfect for my little Yo and her kimono~ The item is brand new and exactly as described. Perfect!

I highly recommend Mercy to anyone and I will surely come back to buy from her again. :fangirl::fangirl::fangirl:

15. I bought a Friends 2B Made Camo Set from Mercy! She's a pleasure to deal with and has great communication. I would gladly buy again from her anytime!

16. Mercy is a wonderful seller, I bought a pair of SD16 jeans from her and they are looovely!! I highly recommend her:) Thank you so much!

17. I bought a pair of yo tenshi wings from Mercy. They arrived very quickly, packed amazingly well and are beautiful. Thanks so much!

18. Mercy is one of my all-time-fave sellers!!! Her stuff is wonderful - hard to find, rare, reasonably priced! AND she's super fast at shipping and super friendly. Yeah, she's fast.

19. Another wonderful transaction with Mercy!
      I got some wonderful Hound Cords!
      Shipping was fast, again!
      Thanks so much!

20. Mercy is really awesome to do business with. I just recently purchased some glasses from her and the communications were great and the item was just perfect!! Thanks!! :)