1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Mercy

Aug 9, 2006

1. I bought two Volks outfits from Mercy. By far one of the best sellers I've come across. Great communication, and fast fast fast!!

Thanks so much!

2. I bought a great kimono from Mercy! She was very nice and agreed to my belated payment! Thank you very much! <3 It shipped fast and was exactly as described!!! *______*

3. Mercy is a wonderful seller!
      Kept up great communication, and shipped very fast. 5 stars!

4. I purchased a lovely pair of tan khaki pants from Mercy and the transaction was excellent - lots of great communication, well-wrapped item that arrived quickly, and a great pair of pants I've been looking for FOREVER for a particular character.

I would definitely do more business with Mercy, in a heartbeat!

5. I bought a Volks SD girl kimono from Mercy. Thank you for a flawless transaction! :D

6. I purchases a Volks SD/SD13 (60cm) Plaid Skirt-Black top set Limited outfit from Mercy and it the transaction wnet smoothly! The communication was great and the shipment was extremely fast! Thank you!!

7. I purchased a pair of Volks SD10/13G boot from Mercy and had a smooth transaction. She communicated well and the shoes were well packaged and shipped quickly

8. Thank you for the lovely purple friends 2b made dress and the cute hockey jersey...what a wonderful transaction...please leave me feedback as well....xoxoxox

9. I've bought a pair of Volks SD16 White Strappy shoes! They arrived fast, well and safe! Excellent transaction, hope to deal with Mercy again ^_^

10. I bought two sets of Volks clothes.
      Both sets are in perfect, like new condition.

Package was packed well and send super fast!

Thank you :daisy

11. I bought some beautiful 1/3 scale pottery dishes that Mercy made herself. They arrived very quickly, beautifuly packed. Highly recommended!

12. I bought some absolutely perfect and amazing quality pottery from Mercy which she crafted herself! :fangirl: The scale and quality is perfect! All my pottery came well wrapped and was sent out very quickly. I would highly recommend her or any of her wares to anyone. Thank you so much for the awesome transaction! You rock! :aheartbea

13. Mercy purchased a DS SA Hound from me and I'm very glad she was the one who purchased him <333 Thanks for a good transaction, can't wait to see what you do with him :D

14. I bought a L-bi faceplate from Mercy who not only sold it at a reasonable price, shipped it quicker that originally intended. Very nice to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to work with her in the future!:)

15. Mercy recently bought a head from me in a private transaction. Her payment was prompt and her communication was excellent. I would be happy to do business with her again.

16. Mercy is a wonderful seller with a fastest reply.
      I brought a doll from her and arrived with a well packing.
      I would definitely recommend dealing with her!

17. I bought two exquisite pieces of pottery from Mercy and I couldn't be more pleased. Pictures do not do them justice! Items were well packed and arrived quickly. Mercy was wonderful to deal with, even though I fail at basic math and initially sent her the wrong amount of money. D'oh.
      Would highly recommend as a seller!

18. I bought three pieces of handmade pottery from Mercy, and they arrived within three days of payment confirmation. They're lovely, just the right scale, and I adore the 'real pottery' weight and feel of them. She packaged everything neatly and was a joy to interact with as well. I highly recommend her as a seller!

19. I bought volks MSD shoes from Mercy, she ship fast!! Thank you!

20. Purchased a lovely Unoa sleeping faceplate from her, it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thank you!