1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Thread for Mercy

Aug 9, 2006

1. I bought a pair of V-Jeans from Mercy. She was very quick with replying to pms and with shipping. I got the jeans in about a day, which is amazing. I very highly recommend her. Thanks again <3

2. I bought a pair of Dollheart Mary Jane shoes from Mercy, and the transaction went smoothly. Many thanks.

3. Just got my boy from Mercy =)) This was a great experience to deal with her as a seller. Quick and fast shipment, best communication as well. Transaction PERFECT 100% :)

Thanks again :daisy

4. I bought Alain's default outfit from Mercy and the transaction went very well! Communication was quick and easy, the items were packaged well and mailed out quickly, and the outfit itself is in excellent shape and just as advertised. No problems whatsoever; I'd buy from Mercy again. :)

5. I bought a T-Shirt, Sweatshirt, and pair of Jeans from Mercy. Communications was *excellent* - and shipment was super fast! Everything arrived as described - would definitely buy from again!

6. fast shipping and great communications. Well packaged and totally worth every penny. brilliant overall experience.

7. I purchased the H. Naoto Channel H ouftit from Mercy. She was very kind and shipped out so quickly. Thanks again Mercy!

8. Bough a Volks SD13 shirt from Mercy. The communication was excellent, and the item arrived in record time. Thanks so much!

9. I bought an old SD Volks dress from Mercy and transaction was good. Unfortunately the dress did not fit my Volks SD girl, but did fit SD16 so it'm ok with it. Price was very cheap, communication from Mercy was good and shipping was super fast. Thanks again!

10. You really find out a person's merit when there is a problem, and Mercy has merit, she is an exceptional seller.
      She shipped right away, but USPS somehow managed to take a month to deliver. Mercy was pro-active and sent a refund, without me having to ask. I was still really hoping the items would arrive, and they did, today. The shipping date on the package is one month and one day ago.
      The items are great, well packed, in perfect condition. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. She's had her USPS screw up for the year, so I'm off to check her sales threads now!

11. I've been buying, selling, and trading back and forth with Mercy for years, and I just finished another great purchase from her--I bought two Softly She Walks outfits. The outfits arrived incredibly fast, and were (of course!) in perfect condition. Mercy is an absolutely 100% reliable sweetheart, and I would never, ever hesitate to do ANY kind of transaction with her, anytime, any size.

12. I've purchased a great SD17 outfit from Mercy. The transaction was as simple as perfect : nice and friendly communication, very fast shipping, and the outfit is in perfect condition. I can't be more happy and highly recommend Mercy as seller !
      Many thanks for all !

13. I have purchased from Mercy before & would definitely do it again. :) The sales terms are clear, she replies right away, the items are gorgeous and the shipping is fast. Many thanks!

14. Another awesome transaction with Mercy! I bought some Hound sized clothing from her this time. She's very polite, communicative and shipped my items very quickly. The items arrived safely to me and in the condition that she listed them as which was excellent. I would gladly buy from her again and would happily recommend her to anyone. Thanks for a perfect transaction! :thumbup

15. I'll be forever grateful to her for giving me the chance to buy my dream boy, a 77 Bermann. She was wonderful to deal with and couldn't have been more helpful. He is just the most gorgeous boy in the world and I can't thank her enough.

16. I bought a black SD13 shirt and pink YoSD sized shoes from Mercy, and the transaction was marvelous. Great communication, lightning fast shipping and all around a pleasure to do business with! Highly recommend. :) I will definitely buy from Mercy again!

17. Again, another perfect transaction with Mercy! I bought some gorgeous doll scale pottery. Fast and friendly communication. Package was well packed and arrived quickly. And the pottery itself is amazing!!! I love it! Would highly recommend Mercy to anyone and I know I'm going to be buying more pottery in the future. Thanks again for an absolutely perfect transaction! :thumbup

18. I purchased an SD sized outfit from Mercy. The transaction was perfect from start to finish. Thanks a bunch!

19. I had a wonderful transaction with Mercy- I bought various doll pottery pieces, and SD+ clothing. Everything was very well-packaged, she shipped quickly, and PM replies were great as we figured out what I was getting/as I asked a bunch of questions. :XD: And the pottery- wow, top-notch work. The glaze is beautiful and her skill with the wheel is amazing. I'll definitely be keeping an eye on her sales thread.

I would love to do business with her again! :aheartbea

20. I bought a SD13 Shizu full-set from Mercy on a looooong layaway. The communication was perfect and she always replied fast and very friendly. The doll was packed safe and arrived in perfect condition (when finally I could have her from the Danish customs) :D
      I would not hesitate to buy from Mercy again!